Hello from New Zealand

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaney

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I just signed up to this site last night as it seems like a good forum to meet new people.
I am a 20 y/o student from NZ who enjoys movies, sports, music and gaming. Although I find very little time to partake in my hobbies / interests due to tonnes of uni work :(
Anyway if anyone is keen to chat feel free to hit me up. I look forward to meeting some of you.
Peace ~

Haha
Cheers mate.
Right now I'm doing an anthropology and economics paper but my plan is to start an international business degree next year.
Where are you from?
Are you a student?

Hey zaney welcome to the forum

I'm in a similar boat as well, 20 and lot's of homework

zaney said:
Haha
Cheers mate.
Right now I'm doing an anthropology and economics paper but my plan is to start an international business degree next year.
Where are you from?
Are you a student?

Yw mate! :D

I've always found anthropology fascinating, I thought about studying it myself. I'm a historian however and I live in Belgium.

An international business degree is always a good plus :)

Thanks JiltedJohn

Belgium nice! Never been there myself but I got family in Holland so I've been close :p
yep I'm also planning to do Mandarin along side my international business degree. I just can't wait to finish my degree and do some more travelling :)

Latest posts

Back