Hello, im a lonely person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

a lonely person

Hello, im 22 years old and currently studying digital animation, i like digital arts, drawing and things related.

I think I could say Ive always been a lonely person, since I was a kid I never had more than one or two friends, and since I was arround 12 I dont think I have been able to consider anyone a friend. Ive never had a girlfriend. I dont feel unconfortable arround other people, or talking to them, its just that i cant relate, and i dont know why. I like being alone most of the time, its just that i dont want to be alone all the time. Whenever I find myself surrounded by people talking, after a minute or two, I just feel like going somewhere else.

I got into a social anxiety forum some years ago, but some time ago I realized that it was not for me, I thought "maybe its because im in the wrong forum" since I also realized i dont have social anxiety, so I started looking for a forum for lonely people, and found this. Then I start reading the posts and realized maybe forums in general are not for me, but I was (and still am) alone, and I dont want to.

Maybe its just that I dont like the way people relate to each other. I feel like I still want to be alone, not alone alone, but alone with someone else. If this makes sense to you, and maybe we have similar interests, you can send me a message, if you dont feel like it, you can just say "welcome to the forum etc" or whatever, but I dont like forums, I usually post on forums threads when Im extremley bored and it never helps.

Hello, I think if you stick around long enough and take the time to try to get to know some people you can probably find some people to talk with. If you look through some of the threads with people sharing drawing, and digital arts, you can find some people with like interests. And read peoples bio's and their introduction post. I would go ahead and send a message to anyone you find interesting. I think often what happens on forums is people want people to talk to but they don't send messages to others, and they end up waiting. You probably won't hear back from everyone. But if you just wait for people to message you, you may not hear from anyone. Just a thought. And here is the standard, welcome to the forum. Take care.

well, then I won't say welcome, but I hope it works for you. I found ALL kind of different from all other forums, but then it's up to you to see. Cheers :)

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Everyone has their reasons for visiting forums and you have your own, you might find what you're looking for or not but I hope at least you'll have a pleasant time around here. Take care.

It sounds like forums aren't enough of a connection for you, lonely person. Like maybe you need one in the real physical world instead? A "sometimes" friend you can see only when you feel like it. Do you think that could be the case?

Hi a lonely person :) Im new here too. I hope you find what you're looking for here. All the best! :)

Latest posts

Back