Hello, Introduction Time!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waiting4change

Reaction score
Hello, new to the forum. My road to loney I've seen it coming for years, like a train wreck just didn't know how to avoid the wreck. There was a time that I had a social life. That starting changing when I had to make the choice caretake both my elderly mother and raising my grandchildren, who or now 12 and 9. (My mother died 5years ago.) I couldn't find a group where I fit in. My friends my age have raised their children, the group still raisng children are younger and their interest seem to be different than mine. My extended family needed me to be the Matriach my mother once was, (A role I wasn't interested in filling) So since I wasn't willing I was left out of many family functions, until now my only living sibling talks to me about 3-4 times a year. My son has returned to the area and is assuming his role as a parent, that leaves me freetime. Now I don't have anyone locally to share the time with. The weekend are the worst. That's my story.

Latest posts

Back