Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleMist

Reaction score
Hi

I don't know what to say about myself. Get to know me and you'll find out. Ask questions and you'll find out.

I am convinced this forum will be my new hangout. It looks like a great place.
I would love to be a part of it. Have people to talk to, vent to, listen to, play games with, cry with, lend a shoulder to.

I mean it, I'm terrible at telling about myself. I'm sorry.
Oh my, worst introduction ever!
Well, I'm lonely too, why else would I come here...

Hey, Purple. Welcome, and I hope you can find some peoples to talk to. Many cool peeps here.

PurpleMist said:
Hi

I don't know what to say about myself. Get to know me and you'll find out. Ask questions and you'll find out.

I am convinced this forum will be my new hangout. It looks like a great place.
I would love to be a part of it. Have people to talk to, vent to, listen to, play games with, cry with, lend a shoulder to.

I mean it, I'm terrible at telling about myself. I'm sorry.
Oh my, worst introduction ever!
Well, I'm lonely too, why else would I come here...

Hello, I'm new here too. your introduction was better then mine. lol

Hello and welcome :)

I'm also relatively new ; my introduction was much worse and still struggling with my posts.

I forgot to thank people for the nice welcome messages! Thank you!!

I am enjoying this place, I only wish that I was better at talking. I have fun playing the games but I would like to chat as well. But I'm horrible at making contact and then actually knowing what to say!

☺️

HI,welcome to the forum. Lots of really really nice people on here. Just take your time, see how it goes .

Latest posts

Back