help somebody else

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kathat

I have been terribly lonely at different times in my life, and I found the best thing to do is help somebody else. Volunteer in your town. Go to senior centers or boys and girls clubs. Get a pet. Exercise. join a book club at the local bookstore. Take a chance.

hey Kathat!
well, the funny thing is that people dont like those who are tryin to help them!!! beleive me, it's bizar but true.
probably volunteer job is a good idea! i always thought about it, and will do it but after i have some time.

being lonely is eating me up!!!!! but i still, i do laugh at nearly everything. i'm not that very sad person, although i feel the sadness deep inside nearly all the time! :( :D

Hey, that's probably a good suggestion because it might give one an opportunity to meet the other volunteers and so maybe hit it off with some of them. Now if only I had time...
(to avoid a discourse of the availability of time, I really don't have time to volunteer until summer; at that time, I will probably take the advice)

it's a good advise, but in my town it's immposibble, maybe i should find some other way...

That's great advice. I volunteer with a local museum and a animal rescue group. I love it and would be worse off without it.

Latest posts

Back