Here's what I think,

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warped

Reaction score
As humans, we have been given a life on the planet earth. What and why has and never will be answered by anyone but you. Create your opinion, because that’s really the only answer you’re going to find. Every person is completely different yet exactly the same. We were given a body, a mind, and a soul, but we have different bodies, minds, and souls. You as yourself will create opinions, loves, hates, goals, dreams, and ideas that nobody else has. Accept and love EVERYTHING you have no control over. You don’t like your life? CHANGE IT. Go on the pursuit of happiness, be selflessly selfish. Everyone wants something different. Realize, accept and respect that, about everyone and everything. We’re a pool of people trying to make the best of what we were given. Learn from your surroundings. Yes there are minds to disagree with, that you might quite dislike, but don’t think you are better than anyone, even if they lack the capacity to do the same. Don’t surround yourself with that attitude. Perspective is key. Is the glass half full or is it half empty? Well stop trying to decide, fill it up, and drink it in. There is so much beauty in the world, even where the sun doesn’t always shine. Don’t wait around for anything, because I promise you happiness isn’t going to waltz up with wrapping paper and a bow. YOU HAVE TO FIND IT. Where? In yourself. Get up and start doing what you want to do, while showing respect to everyone you come across. Do what you have to do to find inner peace and happiness for yourself, wherever that is.

That’s my perspective.

Latest posts

Back