HEROES

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jales

Reaction score
i love it ..it keeps getting better n better.. who here watches it?

lol its so kool how you have to figure out everything... they leave u in the dark a lot

I watched but got too busy towards the end what with finals and all, I didn't see the last 2 or 3 episodes. I do have a vague idea what happened though. It's such a great show!
I need to check it out online and get caught up.

haha this is the only program i watch. its good. just wish they would kill off the indian dude

Good shows on thursday nights, we have like the Amazing Race, Heroes, Lost, Family Guy all on one channel :D:D

I like that show too! But lately watching TV has made me feel so depress, that I just simply quit watching TV for who know how long. Hopefully music won't ever make me feel depress, or that be the end for me.

I watch heroes - it's awesome! I got the first season on dvd for xmas so am working my way through all the episodes again. It's really cool watching them again b/c you notice loads of little things that you missed the first time. I can't wait for the second season - think it starts here in april.

I really like hero's just hate this long wait till next season. I think last season kind of sucked too it just was somewhat anti-climatic and sylar wasn't really that in the story. I am excited for the new season looks like sylar is back and going to be a big part.

I don't catch it often enough to follow what is going on. If i watched TV more that would probably be the one that i tried to keep up on.

awesome thread jales!!!!!!!!!!! i love heroes, its my favorite right next to lost

the begining of this season seemed to be going a little slow and things got kinda confusing for a minute but the last two episodes were AWESOME!! deffinetly picking up steam again for a awesome save the world season finale again.

WHOS THE BEST CHARACTER ON HEROES???? EH???? HUH???? i dunno how to answer that but the worst hero is jessica/nikki/ whatever. even thought shes beautiful i wish they would just kill her off! GRRRR

Latest posts

Back