Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I feel like that sometimes too. The only time I don't is when I have to put my mod hat on and give someone cr@p about something, which is never fun to do. But feeling ignored is better than getting trolled or having someone try to get your fire going. That kind of junk no one needs.

Those who feel like they don't get noticed or are ignored, that's unlikely. More so that you are a voice of reason and sensibility that would be missed if not there.

Qouted from the main page: "For any discussion of a non-controversial nature that doesn't fit into any of the other boards. " Description of the use and function of the "general chat" area".

Lone Killer, 90% of anything I have ever read from what you have posted has been a thread, asking a very generalized question on a controversial subject.

Now you make a public a post asking others if they feel the same as you, un-welcomed.

Personally I could give a **** about you, I don't know you that well.

I have only myself to blame for responding to some of your posts and allowing my precious time to be wasted.

I don't feel I'm, "unwelcome", here. I feel I am a human being who uses the internet a lot and is a part of a forum. It's a pretty small part of my life, yet my life is so small, it takes up it's own chunk, all it's own.

In my opinion, I see a failure in everyone to recognize your blatant ignorance of what the general chat area of the forum represents, a casual place.

Nearly every one of your posts I have come across belongs in the up-for-debate section.

This is a place where people come, because they are lonely. Whether that be because they just lost their girl friend of three months and feel a bit blue, or because they have spent the last 20 years with out a single friend and are planning on killing themselves in the next 20 days and just thought they might reach out one last time, to see if their was anything else waiting for them.

This site doesn't claim to be capable of offering professional advice or to be in a position to carry anyone's life in their hands, but it certainly isn't a rotten.com

Honestly, I don't care if you feel welcome or not. It's a **** internet forum and your welcome to do as you please within the confines of the moderators.

And honestly, you annoy me. You constantly post controversial subjects in the wrong place.

So, do I ever feel unwelcome here? No. I don't say much, and when I do, I try to be concise and honest. Most of my threads don't get anywhere, and I don't start new threads very often about much of anything, because I don't have much to say.

If you feel I'm picking on you, maybe I am. I'm not the first person in the world to take criticism as something difficult to swallow. So I doubt you are either. I really don't give much a **** about you at all. I don't know you. And what I do know, is that you mostly annoy me, but that, that, is also mostly my fault.

But I could waste A LOT of my precious time citing examples of threads you've started that belong in the up-for-debate section, but I won't, because I'm lazy, and I'm not perfect either.

So the answer is, no, I don't feel unwelcome here.

TropicalStarfish said:
Qouted from the main page: "For any discussion of a non-controversial nature that doesn't fit into any of the other boards. " Description of the use and function of the "general chat" area".

Lone Killer, 90% of anything I have ever read from what you have posted has been a thread, asking a very generalized question on a controversial subject.

Now you make a public a post asking others if they feel the same as you, un-welcomed.

Personally I could give a **** about you, I don't know you that well.

I have only myself to blame for responding to some of your posts and allowing my precious time to be wasted.

I don't feel I'm, "unwelcome", here. I feel I am a human being who uses the internet a lot and is a part of a forum. It's a pretty small part of my life, yet my life is so small, it takes up it's own chunk, all it's own.

In my opinion, I see a failure in everyone to recognize your blatant ignorance of what the general chat area of the forum represents, a casual place.

Nearly every one of your posts I have come across belongs in the up-for-debate section.

This is a place where people come, because they are lonely. Whether that be because they just lost their girl friend of three months and feel a bit blue, or because they have spent the last 20 years with out a single friend and are planning on killing themselves in the next 20 days and just thought they might reach out one last time, to see if their was anything else waiting for them.

This site doesn't claim to be capable of offering professional advice or to be in a position to carry anyone's life in their hands, but it certainly isn't a rotten.com

Honestly, I don't care if you feel welcome or not. It's a **** internet forum and your welcome to do as you please within the confines of the moderators.

And honestly, you annoy me. You constantly post controversial subjects in the wrong place.

So, do I ever feel unwelcome here? No. I don't say much, and when I do, I try to be concise and honest. Most of my threads don't get anywhere, and I don't start new threads very often about much of anything, because I don't have much to say.

If you feel I'm picking on you, maybe I am. I'm not the first person in the world to take criticism as something difficult to swallow. So I doubt you are either. I really don't give much a **** about you at all. I don't know you. And what I do know, is that you mostly annoy me, but that, that, is also mostly my fault.

But I could waste A LOT of my precious time citing examples of threads you've started that belong in the up-for-debate section, but I won't, because I'm lazy, and I'm not perfect either.

So the answer is no, I don't feel unwelcome here.
Thank you for being forthright with your feelings TropicalStarfish. You make some decent points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back