Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm... It doesn't bother me too much unless I'm called a name or the person said Fk 20 times in one sentence. lol. I do say stuff but it's unintentional. Usually if I hurt myself or I'm real angry. I do tend to make up my own words which make no sense at all but I think it sounds better lol.

annik said:
I think it depends on if I'm being swore to or swore at. If its to then I'm not offended that much only by certain words which I think are vulgar. If you swear too much it just becomes laughable and loses the power its supposed to have. I can pretty much keep it out of normal chat but if I'm over exited, or annoyed or trying to make a point I will.

When I worked in a kitchen none of the chefs swore in front of me which I thought was sweet...until I announced it was pissing it down. Oops.

Just to let you know most ppl on here would not know what pissing it down meant :p Tis an english thing don't you know.

I trained to be a chef when I left school. There is a lot of bad language by the head chef in the kitchen I worked in.
but hay it was just he's way of showing affection :) It never really bother anyone. It was the farrowing things around that bothered ppl lol

Bluey said:
annik said:
I think it depends on if I'm being swore to or swore at. If its to then I'm not offended that much only by certain words which I think are vulgar. If you swear too much it just becomes laughable and loses the power its supposed to have. I can pretty much keep it out of normal chat but if I'm over exited, or annoyed or trying to make a point I will.

When I worked in a kitchen none of the chefs swore in front of me which I thought was sweet...until I announced it was pissing it down. Oops.

Just to let you know most ppl on here would not know what pissing it down meant :p Tis an english thing don't you know.

He he I could go a lot more "native" than that! Most English people have no idea about half of the things I say...I have one of those families :p

Fvantom said:
hey theyre just words man XD its all about how you use them

"fresia you" vs "******* awesome" completely different meanings

and whether I say "I hate you" or "fresia off" Im sending the exact same message, just with different wordplay

If I say "fresia off" it's not nearly as bad as if I say "I hate you"

I think words like fresia are just sharp, or whatever you'd call it, enough for when you're angry or annoyed and such, you can feel it more or summit like that
(insert joke so there is at least something good in post)
Or whatever i suppose
fresia.. >_<

when I was 16 I never said more than little bad words, but many yrs later I have learned how to say many many more bad words... actually now I just use bad words as adjectives ..... I know pathetic

LoneKiller said:
Sprint said:
I find cussing an indication that the person lacks self-control. I don't necessarily find it offensive (unless ladies are around)... just unnecessary.
Tell me that after your computer crashes while you are in the chat. lol

LOL that wouldn't be anywhere near enough to make me cuss.

Generally find it distasteful, especially if they're littered in every sentence. I reserve swearing for moments when I'm in pain or seriously agitated. Sometimes a precision F-strike can help in comedy, but more often than not the cussing doesn't contribute anything to the movie or show and just fails to be funny.

You bloody ******* honeysuckle eating donkey ******* necrophiliac oh and you are a bad person!

Yeah I didn't realize this thread was about the use of foul language. I thought we were just suppose to curse. So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

FRACK!

i thought this was going to be a thread where we could just cuss. i was all excited :(

Arcane said:
i thought this was going to be a thread where we could just cuss. i was all excited :(

No at one time you could say what you wanted. Now ppl are scared cos its been censored to fresia :(

that's ok..i like it..i don't wanna get cussed at

I checked the search, and didn't find anything, so I figured that I would post this. What is your opinion when it comes to using prescription medication to treat mental illnesses/stress.

It's my opinion, that meds can really have a significant effect, but not always a good one. Some meds like "Antipsychotics" can help a lot, but quite often the side effects are just too harsh.

Handing out tranqs or hypnotics to alleviate anxiety or hypertension are only a temporary solution. Your system builds a tolerance fast thus requiring larger doses to achieve the desired effects, which often leads to abuse. I made a post a few days back where my doctor refused to prescribe me a sedative for sleep. Probably for the same reason as mentioned above.

Do you feel that meds are perhaps prescribed too often, and perhaps not even required to help a person who is suffering?

WHy are there so many anti psychiatry/psychology threads on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back