Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely.

When I joined I was suicidal, now I'm not. There's a life worth living. :)

Ak5 said:
Definitely.

Wow serious??? I'm glad you are better Ak5! :)

Ak5 said:
Definitely.

I find that hard to believe. I'm glad your better man. What would I do with out my bud :(

Hell ya I've changed. I can't say that it's all due to ALL but I know a part of it is. I thought I was alone in my misery until I came here- I've found all sorts that I can relate too. Many of you have inadvertentantly helped me to find myself again. Thanks!

AFrozenSoul said:
I want to say yes... but... I want to say no.. I am not sure.. I mean I lost weight... is that the kind of change you are looking for?

losing weight is really good!

LoneKiller said:
Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:
Definitely.

I find that hard to believe. I'm glad your better man. What would I do with out my bud :(
When you say "Bud" are you referring to weed?
No lol. My bud Phil haha

Hey All.:)

I'm not a big fan of foggy days. I find them so bleak. It just kind of depresses me. My mother is a different story. She gets super depressed in weather like that, and being cooped up in the winter drives her nuts. Does the weather have a significant effect on you or someone you know?

Thanks for viewing.:)

Maybe not my mood but the extreme rain has caused a mudslide on the highway so I can't get to work which definitely affects the cash flow .

Lonely in BC said:
Maybe not my mood but the extreme rain has caused a mudslide on the highway so I can't get to work which definitely affects the cash flow .
The rainy weather caused a mudslide that messed with your money. That would certainly put me in a bad mood.

Not really , I do enjoy waking up on a sunny day it makes everything more fluffy but its nothing significant , I like rainy days especially the spring/summer ones.
But overall I like bad weather more because atleast here at the first sign of rain/wind or pretty much anything else than sunny days ( everybody's like a lizard here , geting out only to heat up their bodies ) makes people stay in houses and I like walking in an empty town.
On the other hand my mom is influenced by the weather alot with her surgeries and all that , the slightest change of wather and she changes moods.

LoneKiller said:
Lonely in BC said:
The rainy weather caused a mudslide that messed with your money. That would certainly put me in a bad mood.

Being an eternal optimist though, it does allow me to get chores done at home and getting overtime isn't difficult either.

Here we have: Either sunshine or severe thunderstorms. No cloudy days, no light rainy days, nothing like that lol.

Both suck.

Hi LoneKiller,

Actually for me it does :')

If it's sunny out, I'm automatically in a slightly better mood, & vice versa if it's a muggy day. I don't know why, but that's just me :)

Elixir said:
Hi LoneKiller,

Actually for me it does :')

If it's sunny out, I'm automatically in a slightly better mood, & vice versa if it's a muggy day. I don't know why, but that's just me :)
Hey Elixir.:)
You are certainly not the only one who feels that way. Crappy days affect
so many people in negative ways, but there are also many who like them as well. Don't know why, it just does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back