Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with 100% with whispers.....it would have 2 be evil ppl who abused children and animals!!! :(

Whose to say they don't already post under a different handle?

239%20-%20baby%20big-eyes%20suspicion.jpg

Callie said:
LoneKiller said:
Callie said:
Are you talking OWNER or ADMIN? There is usually a difference between the two....

But no, I've been on many forums where both the owners and the admins are active posters, why create a forum if you don't intend to post on it?
Oh?
I always thought that the admin was the owner.

Nope, you will find some forums where the owner is the only admin, but for the most part, there are more admins than just the owner. Then there's mods. Each have a different classification of "powers" that they can use.
Oh, that's right. Kind of like "Supermods".

Lost Drifter said:
Whose to say they don't already post under a different handle?

239%20-%20baby%20big-eyes%20suspicion.jpg
Good point.

I feel awkward all the time. Just thought I'd say something :) I thought the forum administrator is an active poster :)

Hi Everyone.:)

When it comes to threats, most will say that they "Don't respond well" to them, and hope that being vague will scare and make the person who threatened you worry and back off . This statement to me is just as much of a threat.

When someone threatens me, I confront them and prepare myself for the worst. I hate having threats on the brain, and do my best to eliminate them from my mind, otherwise I'm constantly thinking about it to the point that it drives me insane. I'm not stupid though.

It definitely depends on who it is threatening me. If some UFC fighter or Jackie Chan threatened me, I would take it much more seriously, and think twice about getting in their face.

How do you deal with a threat?

Depends. If it was a case of bullying in school, I would fight back. Anything else, I would back off.

It depends on how often you are likely to run into this person. If you see this person a lot, then stand your ground. Do what you need to do. If it's some random guy, just walk away. It's not worth it.

One of the best pieces of advice my mom told me: Choose your battles wisely. It all depends on circumstance.

Like most situations, it's best to be prepared rather than after-the-fact. For example: Don't wait to get the honeysuckle beat out of you/mugged/violated to go take some self-defense or martial art classes. Sometimes even those you hold close to your heart can turn against you...

I've been guilty of being reactive rather than proactive, and it's cost me a piece of my sanity. But all things happen for a reason... My experience was a wake-up call. Since then, I've enrolled in self-defense classes, learned how to use a handgun, bought a taser, and started going to the gym. I plan to finish up my physical goals within six months... Which doesn't seems like a unreasonable goal.

Depends if the threat is worth my time. Mostly, I just walk away now.

I always handled it calmly, show no fear, i even smiled a few times, that scares the honeysuckle out of them because they think i have an evil plan... I was lucky enough, this reaction seems to calm them down, they never actualy hit me. What they dont know is that i would go home and cry.

Now i get different kind of threats, the calm smile always throws them off.

Similar to Whispers - Back in January, I was at a convenient store paying the cashier for my items - I did not know someone walked into the store and was behind me - As I turned around, my left shoulder hit him really hard - he gave me an evil look and had his hand in a fist ready to punch me in face - i looked at him in the eyes, smiled, and touched him on his left shoulder and transferred peaceful, positive energy - he "unballed" his fist, relaxed, and dropped eye contact even though he was in his 20s, at least five inches taller me, and looked like he was juicing - i have thought several times ... how in the hell did i do that.

whispers said:
I always handled it calmly, show no fear, i even smiled a few times, that scares the honeysuckle out of them because they think i have an evil plan... I was lucky enough, this reaction seems to calm them down, they never actualy hit me. What they dont know is that i would go home and cry.

Now i get different kind of threats, the calm smile always throws them off.

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't really been myself lately. I've been irritable a little depressed. This isn't a "Goodbye Letter". I just feel that I need some time to process some things in my life right now.

The way I'm feeling is affecting my conduct on this forum and that isn't fair to everyone, so I'm going to take a couple of weeks, get myself together and return when I'm a little better centered.

I don't blame any of you. I blame myself for letting it get this far. This time away is what I need. Callie. I know how much you are going to miss me, but stay strong.:D

hope you're able to get things all sorted out...keep your chin up...see you when you get back...:)

We all need "me time" now and then (I certainly do anyway)... Take care & see you when you're feeling more social again! :)

Take care, LK and hope you get it sorted. See ya when you get back! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back