Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoneKiller said:
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for anything. Haha

dr-sheldon-cooper-the-guy-the-big-b_zps9a67ac94.jpg

Hi Everyone.:)

I'm a huge fan of television stations dedicated to animal life. Today I watched a show about how and why animals attack trainers or normal citizens or who have them as pets and often kill them. Included was the story of that poor woman who had her face ripped off and fingers bitten off by a chimp in rage.

Every time I see one of these shows I hear the same **** statement every **** time. I'm getting sick and tired of it."One question remains. How could this possibly happen?" Why?! They are "WILD" W-I-L-D!! in nature. One case was when an elephant trampled it's trainer to death. Sad story, but I have very little sympathy.

"How could this happen?!" I'll tell you how. Stop taking animals out of their natural habitat dressing them up in frilly clothes and dancing them around in a **** zoo or circus!! They deserve respect. If you remove a wild animal from it's home and try and integrate into human society and have audacity to think that it will just adjust?! WAKE UP!!

Yes. Some people's intentions are good. I'm not saying they aren't. But when it comes to putting the animal in **** circus and stripping it's dignity from it for a profit to me is appalling. An elephant tramples it's trainer to death. Sad? yes. Surprising? NO!!
Use some common sense for God's sake!

I'm sorry to blow up in a rant here guys, I just hope that you understand where I'm coming from.

what I hate is that when an animal attacks a person, they then say they have to put the animal to sleep.
quick killing animals for doing what they are supposed to do.

It's the same what happens when you put people in cages. Prisons. They can get aggresive too. Oh, but it's because they're evil criminals.

No. Shut up. You're also taking humans out of their natural habitat. There are bound to be problems. And don't tell me humans aren't animals. You should be beaten with a stupid stick.

So yes, i agree with you. Then again, it's probably the political correct thing to do. Where i don't agree with you, is where you say that it's sad that a trainer is getting trampled by an elephant to death. That's natural selection.

Nature isn't cruel. People are.

Yes, it's sad how people treat animals. It's just their ''nature''. :/

I've always been against zoos. I think it's terrible to lock animals up in cages.

Let them roam free.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I've always been against zoos. I think it's terrible to lock animals up in cages.

Let them roam free.

Same. It's so sad.... :(

Yeah true, most people kinda get what they deserve when keeping wild animals as pets. Animals weren't put on this earth as pets for us.

I'd love to have an animal like a Panda. Play with it, scratch it's belly, stuff like that but they're wild and if it decided for some reason in it's head someday, that I'm a threat it would very well kick my ass two ways from Sunday. The man who owned "Bart" the bear used in many movies had him for like 15 years before he died without any problems, but there was always the risk. You might get away with it with a baby bear or tiger, but sadly, they just don't stay that way. Even baby animals at times are dangerous. My mother was feeding a baby raccoon one time and it bit her, so you never know with wild animals.

I get a kick out of people building houses in wildlife territory and have the audacity to call the local animals who come to check it all out an annoyance.

"The more I know about people, the better I like my dog."
-Mark Twain

The thing is, many people just don't respect animals. I once heard from this ****** on television that said if a shark attacks you, punch it in the nose and it will leave you alone. I've never heard so much bullshit in my life. If a shark attacks, especially a great white, you would have to get over the initial shock and horror that would come with such an attack, collect yourself, and execute a direct attack to the snout while underwater which slows your punch speed down dramatically. C'mon. Punch a shark in the nose?! That's like trying to kick a polar bear in the nuts. It would just piss it off more.

LoneKiller said:
The thing is, many people just don't respect animals. I once heard from this ****** on television that said if a shark attacks you, punch it in the nose and it will leave you alone. I've never heard so much bullshit in my life. If a shark attacks, especially a great white, you would have to get over the initial shock and horror that would come with such an attack, collect yourself, and execute a direct attack to the snout while underwater which slows your punch speed down dramatically. C'mon. Punch a shark in the nose?! That's like trying to kick a polar bear in the nuts. It would just piss it off more.

Not sure about respect in that situation since your life is in danger. I'm pretty sure you'd try ANYTHING to get away, haha. But yeah I've heard about the punching myth, I'm not sure if there's any truth to it but I know it would be impossible to do that underwater - with any significant force anyway, you'd have to somehow do it above water to stand any chance of that honeysuckle.

Yeah this makes me rage too Jason. A couple of weeks ago I watched some Lois Theroux documentaries. One was about guys with exotic pets. The other about guys that went hunting for fun in Africa. It's such a deep disrespect of nature and life... Such a pathetic thing to witness I can only hope this people get devoured by their "pets" someday...

There was a guy in my state last year who kept 31 venomous snakes and a bunch of scorpions in his apartment. Another guy only kept a few, but one got loose and bit a kid. What the hell are people thinking when they do crap like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back