Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why someone might stay where they are Trolled or disrespected could be because of;

King James Bible
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Or maybe

masochism: pleasure in being abused or dominated : a taste for suffering

And

Yes, if someone has an addictive personality they can become addicted to anything.

Internet forums became a very detrimental part of my life around 2002. I made the mistake of thinking that people online should/would behave as they did in person. Needless to say, I underestimated just how poorly most people behave when they don't feel subject to any accountability. I spent many a day, or week, completely upset and distraught by negative interactions with (what I know now to be) TROLLS. The bastards. Now, internet forums are more or less for my mental stimulation. I like reading other ideas and I also like the idea of expanding other peoples' minds by giving them new perspectives. However, I no longer emotionally invest in other participants. Once I was able to realize that The Internet is not real life, I was able to have a healthy enjoyment of places such as this.

Yes they are.
Why?
Human response even electronically from afar, reminds us that we have a heartbeat. That we are alive.
So boredom is relieved temporarily and we forget our own little problems for a while.
I like broaching subjects that would be weird to bring up in daily face to face conversation. Only people interested in your topics will respond so it's a take it or leave approach. In real life you have to negotiate topics and choose words carefully depending on the audience.
If real life could imitate forums, I'd be happier I reckon. Talk about anything or everything to anyone who wants to join in. And you have to worry about body language which is kind of distracting I reckon.
The good point of forums is also you get to vent. Real life doesn't encourage that because moaning is a big turn off. In addition, I get inside the hearts and minds of people all round the world. A privilege I feel. Finally, i can work on my writing/self-expression skills. OK so I f.... up sometimes and write inane childish stuff. That's all part of the learning curve. Eventually I'll write something that makes sense to me and everyone else. Strikes a chord. Am I boring you yet?:)

isthatso said:
Yes they are.
Why?
Human response even electronically from afar, reminds us that we have a heartbeat. That we are alive.
So boredom is relieved temporarily and we forget our own little problems for a while.
I like broaching subjects that would be weird to bring up in daily face to face conversation. Only people interested in your topics will respond so it's a take it or leave approach. In real life you have to negotiate topics and choose words carefully depending on the audience.
If real life could imitate forums, I'd be happier I reckon. Talk about anything or everything to anyone who wants to join in. And you have to worry about body language which is kind of distracting I reckon.
The good point of forums is also you get to vent. Real life doesn't encourage that because moaning is a big turn off. In addition, I get inside the hearts and minds of people all round the world. A privilege I feel. Finally, i can work on my writing/self-expression skills. OK so I f.... up sometimes and write inane childish stuff. That's all part of the learning curve. Eventually I'll write something that makes sense to me and everyone else. Strikes a chord. Am I boring you yet?:)
Certainly not.:)

I think they can give you positiveness and negativeness. Forums can help you or destroy you depending of what kind of person you are and what kind of forums you visit. ;)

Hey everyone.:)

Humans are capable of some pretty **** impressive things. Of these things, what thrills you the most to watch. I'll start.

1. The contestants in the X-Games never cease to amaze me with their skill. Watching those boys with the bikes on the pipe blows me away. Also, Tony Hawk and others from the past are awesome on a skateboard!

2. The competitors in World's Strongest Man competitions also blow me away with the things they do.

You?

The bravery and courage that our soldiers, policemen and firemen unselfishly display for random strangers.

Well, plus their super hot uniforms. (hello)

How humans manage to believe other humans are better than them, and fall in line like sheep, as if somehow someone being better is acceptable etc.

Some skills thrill me because they are so unnatural to me

1. To comfort someone you care about and make them feel good
2. To pull the strings of people (maybe a specific type of people) to do really anything you wish

I wish I had any idea about #1, and I wish #2 was not possible, or the specific types of abusers and victims both disappear from my reality. Seeing the interaction leaves a bad taste in my mouth, yet the type of person who will be manipulated would never listen to what I would have to say to help them.

Human Skills That Thrill You?

Fapping
noidea.gif

Dancers thrill me ... how they express themselves with their bodies. How they can physically manifest passion and grace and emotion. Embracing music with mind, heart, and body.

I love to dance, that's how I show the world how much of me is hidden inside ...

simplesimonette said:
Dancers thrill me ... how they express themselves with their bodies. How they can physically manifest passion and grace and emotion. Embracing music with mind, heart, and body.

I love to dance, that's how I show the world how much of me is hidden inside ...
Welcome to the forum.:)

I never could dance right. I tried on several occasions back when I was clubbing only to have people laugh at me. I don't blame them.
I just can't dance. I look like I'm having a seizure up there on the dance floor.

Wanking with your opposite hand, although if you're me, that's easy :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back