Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"In their behavior toward creatures, all men are Nazis. Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought."
- Isaac Bashevis Singer

Aamir Khan
Tina Fey
Psy
Stephen Colbert
Simon Helberg
Aziz Ansari
Conan O'Brien
Jon Stewart

..ok this list is getting too big so wrapping it up here.

936full-diane-neal.jpg

Her and Mariska Hargitay were the main reasons I watched Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

The reason we have dogs is that we once removed them from the wild and domesticated them. A lot of people get careless with animals, though; even domesticated ones can be dangerous if not handled properly.

Animals can accomplish great things with Humans if they are treated with respect and the conditions are not cruel. If they are not treated with respect they will defend themselves. I'm not against Circuses and Zoos, and that you would shun someone's tragic accident because of some self righteous misguided ideal shows us the true cruelty of humans. Nature can be cruel, it can and has wiped out whole civilizations.

"Oh, wild animals don't belong in zoos, we shouldn't even bother trying. Humans don't belong in space, let's not bother with that too, and if someone launches a rocket and gets stuck in space, well that their fault and I could care less."

In older more serious days, a person who sided with nature and animals vs their fellow man would be tarred and feathered, if not taken out and shot. Just be sure you never do something stupid, like put your hand into a hole and get bitten by a snake, because fools don't have friends, but are laughed at and ridiculed by all. I don't care if you don't like me, but you can all take that attitude and shove it. Depending on the circumstance, yes I would feel sympathy for the trainer and yes I would wonder why it happened.

I forget myself and that this is a place for people with a defeated mentality. I rest my case. Shall we abandon all zoos?

A commercial for a UK show caled "The Only Way Is Essex" . Its apparently about a bunch of girls who wear way too much makeup and cry alot over stupid stuff. So friggin' annoying.

Haha and I write commercials for a living. I can feel the hatred pouring in! But yeah a lot of the time its the marketing people who decide to put on those boring commercials with the product as the hero.

I really find that sprite commercial annoying where the guy is trying to drink the last drop
from the glass bottle..."mmmm diddy bop da bop da bop bop"

Hi all.:)
Hope everyone is having a good day/night. (timezone thing) We all have done things once and would never do again. I figured that we could list some here. I'll begin.

1. Ride the "Pirate Ship" at the annual exhibition. I never felt so sick and dizzy in my entire life!

2. When I was around 10yo I switched the price tags on some fishing gear at Canadian Tire to get what I wanted cheaper. Yes. I got caught. lol

3. Tried crack.

Most of the things that I could put here, I am not willing to reveal, but I can guarantee that I would NEVER take LSD again.

I don't understand the purpose of advertisements.
It's either companies advertising something I already use or companies advertising something I would never use.
Either way they lose money on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back