Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2s83axv.jpg

I don't have a Facebook account because it came out after I was in college. In college I would have done that because I knew a lot of people online and it would have been a way of connecting.
Now days I'm not connected to many people socially so it would be just pretty depressing.

I have never understood Twitter or how to read it so I haven't used it.

I don't like it. To sum it up, I think it brings a certain side of people I always detested.

I was in college when it first came out, so I jumped on Facebook from the very beginning.

I was on MySpace before that, but I disliked MySpace. I thought it was horrible. Facebook is better.

I'd like to say that I can, but I can't. I once tried to save up a little north of $900 to buy a purebred English Bulldog. I had saved up around $200 but caved and spent it all on video games. Any of you the same way?

God Bless.
LK

I'm a money saving fiend. I'm probably just a bit too thrifty. I hate spending money, I hate payments, and I hate having to get financed for something.

I try to save for when I "leave the nest" though it doesn't seem like it's gonna be anytime soon. I'm not a big spender, besides food, clothing and going out once in a while, the rest I get from the interwebz.

I have never figured out the purpose of money. With me it just accumulates dust.

blackdot said:
I have never figured out the purpose of money. With me it just accumulates dust.
I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. I understand how annoying dust can be. Consider it a favor from a friend.

blackdot said:
I guess you will figure out the purpose of money when you won't have any.

Me. Am I good at saving money? Yes, I am. But not that great lately...because I'm helping others too much.

I'm terrible at saving money, it seems every time I do get some saved up something happens and I end up having to use it.

1. Snort popping candy.
2. Look under stuff in the garden (I am phobic of woodlice of all things, they hide under things).
3. Believe anything my brother in law insists to me is true (I'm gullible as honeysuckle, he convinced me gherkins grew on trees the other day).

These are all lies.
Sooner or later I'll forget horrible things live under things like rocks outside, and I often forget how gullible I can be.

I've tried to save money. The most I've had was $200. Then I spent in on little stuff here and there. I needa learn especially since I get very little.

I'm not very good at it, no. I think it's down to whatever you're used to; I've not worked for a while so if I was to get a job now I think it would be easier to save rather than to have a job and be used to spending a certain amount of money.

No, but I'm really good at pretending that I'm going to save money. That counts, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back