Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jzinsky said:
MissGuided said:
Date an idiot.

Hmm, how are you going to manage that while claiming to be a penis enthusiast? Men ARE idiots!

LOL, good point. Although I have immense respect for the penis, I circumvented the idiot dilemma by opting for 'early retirement' instead. :D

Any PPI/general claims advert.

I am not good at saving money. I am a spendthrift. I always think of saving money but I feel that my money goes like rabbit. Kindly suggest here some good modes of saving money.

OK...it's really the jingle that bugs me. I swear to God it sounds like she is singing, 'let's hump, hump, hump, hump, let's hump. A penis for everyone.'

Drives me nuts every time it comes on.

[video=youtube]

TonyAlmeida-24Season3Ep16.jpg

All of them? I'm with Bill Hicks, all advertising is evil.

The Steam Summer Sale just proved that I'm horrible at saving money.

I'm good at saving whilst I am earning. I've been working since February and have managed to save £1350 so far. The plan to save £50 per week on average is slightly ahead of track, despite 6 weeks of shortcomings due to training and two sick days. If or when I lose this job, that's when it will get tough. I will not have much to live on then. Also now that I am earning, I like to enjoy it whilst it lasts. I've splashed out on a Passport, a Smartphone, various nights out (Costing about £20-£30 each), A Tent and various other things. All worth it though.

I didn't like the internet addiction one. Staying online longer than you intended and using the internet as an escape are signs of addiction? Who doesn't do those things sometimes? No fun allowed, I guess?

I scored 77% on the 2nd one.

Locke said:
I didn't like the internet addiction one. Staying online longer than you intended and using the internet as an escape are signs of addiction? Who doesn't do those things sometimes? No fun allowed, I guess?

I scored 77% on the 2nd one.
77%? Gratz. Good score.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back