Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davos418

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've posted a little, but I thought I should say hi, and introduce myself a little.

I'm 28, I'm married (to someone I was great friends with before we were even dating and is just awesome).. she is overseas at the moment, and I guess after not spending a day apart in 2 and a half years it's taking its toll. So, now I'm here.

I'm at university, in Perth, Australia, and I like playing guitar, riding mountain bikes and watching movies.

Oh I'm studying Communications with a major in Linguistics... so I guess I want to be a journalist, but not in the sense that I would want to work for Fox or CNN.

I like punk rock, reggae and a bit of metal. My favorite bands are Sublime, NoFX and Nirvana and my favorite movie is The Terminator (it sounds weird but I have my reasons!)

so Hi!!

rdor said:
I'm sorry but if you're married, you can't really be having a lonely life.

Maybe, but I'm so sad right now I honestly don't know how to deal. The only person I have to talk to is 10 000 miles away, and didn't even sms me to say happy anniversary, which is today. The only human interaction I've had in a week is in uni tutorials. I've never felt so alone..

but I guess I'm just crying over spilt milk. Sorry.

Latest posts

Back