hi I'm new and am a lone wolf..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

differentlonelygirl

Reaction score
Not exactly sure why I joined but I think it's because I'm always alone. Lol

I was also on another forum, Sas, for a bit but this one seems more appealing. Maybe some of you heard of sas too or not, but that's for social anxiety. So I'm a shy and struggling person. Occasionally awkward, so more often than not, I get ditched. I am mostly self aware, it's not always a good thing.

I am 21 now, and love the Internet as my escape and it's nice to read your people's posts even if we all are really actors on here. Haha 😂 because these things count. After all the goal is to feel less lonely and more content in our lives, or have more support than we have now. I do think "normal" people, never join here... Extraordinary special people aka unique people join the forum, and I really like that. Don't mind my grammar, I'm pretty laid back about it haha.

That should be it for now, hope everyone will feel better in 2015, it's going to be an interesting and important year. :)

Hey welcome on board..
Hope u get over you social anxiety and you will make lots of friends on board hopefully.. :)
i didnt get ur 'actors' remark either... explanation please

differentlonelygirl said:

I was also on another forum, Sas, for a bit but this one seems more appealing. Maybe some of you heard of sas too or not, but that's for social anxiety. So I'm a shy and struggling person. Occasionally awkward, so more often than not, I get ditched. I am mostly self aware, it's not always a good thing.

I am 21 now, and love the Internet as my escape and it's nice to read your people's posts even if we all are really actors on here. Haha 😂 because these things count. After all the goal is to feel less lonely and more content in our lives, or have more support than we have now. I do think "normal" people, never join here... Extraordinary special people aka unique people join the forum, and I really like that. Don't mind my grammar, I'm pretty laid back about it haha.

That should be it for now, hope everyone will feel better in 2015, it's going to be an interesting and important year. :)

Any possibility of a less demanding role this time around....maybe mild depression and only occasional personality difficulties ? Without the need to remain forever in the part.....I do a passable 'slightly awkward man at back of crowd 'in many productions so you could keep in mind

Welcome to this forum, Miss Lone Wolf. I hope that you find what you're looking for. I personally haven't been on sas but i didn't really hear much good about it. But i don't know since i haven't been here. This place here can be really nice. It generally requires some pushing to involve yourself though, as with all communities. If you need any help, don't hesitate to pm me, i'll try to answer as quickly as possible.

Hey there, welcome to the forum :)
Feel Free to mingle with us even though everyone is wearing "masks" except few who are just as honest as anyone can be. and best of luck for 2015 :)

differentlonelygirl said:

Welcome, I am new here as well. If you need to chat with someone feel free to shoot me a PM :cool:

Latest posts

Back