Hi, I'm the new guy in town, New York to be exact

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphacompton

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Compton, I'm from Queens , New York. I'm currently 27, I only just recently discovered this site but I was glad to see people who felt the way I do.

I decided to join when I saw there was a penpal section because I think it would be great to talk to someone because with the way things are now I meet very few people and I'm really nervous about randomly talking with strangers.

I don't have a lot of friends, literally like 3 close friends (who are busy most of the time), everyone else is a number in the phonebook and has their own thing going on. I hope I can talk with someone about what it's like to feel lonely or just talk about our interests. I don't have a lot of interests, I'd say I'm like the typical geek. I like Computers , Electronics , Video games , and most of all Anime. I like to talk about philosophy and what's right and wrong. I like to collect certain collector or novelty items related to anime, video games or movies.

Welcome :)
Sounds like we got some similar interests, Gaming/Anime/Philosophy in particular, hardware not so much :p
Drop me a line if you wanna talk sometime.

Heey there! Welcome to the forums!

I hope you find some nice contacts on here, but considering there are very nice people on here, that doesn't seem to be much of a problem! :)

Nice, another person who likes philosophy! You're not alone in that interest! :)

If you want to talk some time about anything at all, feel free to message me!

Latest posts

Back