Hi......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lost Soul

I'm new, just found this site randomly and joined.

A little about me:
I have Aspergers/Autism and it sucks living with it. I also suffer from depression, OCD (means I get upsessed with things I really like) and insomnia. I find it extremely hard to make friends because of the way I am.

I lack communication/social skills because of my autism. I'm very open and I like to speak my mind about things I feel strongly about. Sometimes I say things I don't mean to say, especially when I'm upset.

There are seven known types of Aspergers Syndrome. I'm not officially diagnosed yet and I am still trying to get diagnosed to see what type of autism I have. I believe I may not have Aspergers, but some other kind of autism, not sure what though. I'm more interested in why I'm different. To some people, autism is a gift, for others, autism is a curse. For me, it is a curse because life is a struggle everyday. Having depression with aspergers makes life 100 times worse!

I lack communication/social skills because of my autism. I'm very open and I like to speak my mind about things I feel strongly about. Sometimes I say things I don't mean to say, especially when I'm upset.

A website about my life with autism:
http://www.piczo.com/myshattered-life

hi and welcome! i'm pretty new here too but everyone has been very nice. feel free to contact me if you ever need to talk. good luck here at ALL!

Latest posts

Back