Hitting Women: Yes, No, Maybe so?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for rehashing this thread a month later but erm, I really needed to post these:

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

(sorry if they go a bit off-topic, but that's relating to the topic, at least in my honest opinion)

it's a double standard.

always will be.

same reason you don't see self-proclaimed feminists marching in the streets demanding to have to register with the Selective Service at age 18.

because equality is great, when it means BENEFIT.

blackhole said:
same reason you don't see self-proclaimed feminists marching in the streets demanding to have to register with the Selective Service at age 18.

Well, yeah. So? You don't want women to have BENEFITS? What do you want, then?

Teresa

Limlim said:
THONGS :)

This is what I want them to have.

Pffwahaha! Thanks for the laugh.

I've never hit anyone and I doubt I'll ever be in a situation where I'd have to.

The important thing to take away from this thread is that all women require revealing underwear. I'd like to thank SofiasMami for leading up to the inevitable conclusion this thread has reached. :)

SofiasMami said:
blackhole said:

Teresa

71155_305990073760_2043949_n.jpg

According to me hitting women is the bad.I never hit women and i think the persons who hit women must kept in jail.

SofiasMami said:
blackhole said:

Teresa

I want equality, or at least a discrimination where it makes sense to be discriminated, and to both genders, not to only one of them. Actually, I think that mindset of women needing benefits (that as you can see on the channel of the guy who did the videos I posted, they already have way more than men do, and for the most part don't get the downside of it either) is what probably made at least a small part of the guys on this forum lonely. They feel they can't do anything, not only about retaliating to say... a girl bully? But also with dating, where they feel they have to put women on giant pedestals and be the shy (and sometimes boring) "nice guys".

Why do you need benefits? You already have them. Since the feminist movement started, you got twice the benefits any guy did, and not only on a social level either.

Limlim said:

Thongs are ******* disgusting and lead to an increase in yeast or bacterial infections.

Boy shorts or low-rise panties are much hotter. It's sexier to cover some honeysuckle up and leave a little peek than just put all of your wares on display. Besides thongs are too "ooo-oo look a me!! Look at my ass! I have two cheeks, see?" Attention-whoreish.

:D

tangerinedream said:
Limlim said:

Thongs are ******* disgusting and lead to an increase in yeast or bacterial infections.

Boy shorts or low-rise panties are much hotter. It's sexier to cover some honeysuckle up and leave a little peek than just put all of your wares on display. Besides thongs are too "ooo-oo look a me!! Look at my ass! I have two cheeks, see?" Attention-whoreish.

Well, I could be wrong here, but if people are going out in public wearing just a thong, I'm thinking they probably ARE whores.

Callie said:
tangerinedream said:
Limlim said:

Well, I could be wrong here, but if people are going out in public wearing just a thong, I'm thinking they probably ARE whores.

haha :p

I mean the whole phenom of the low-rise jeans and the thong top just "peeking" out at ya.

Trashy. JMO of course.

Besides, I visualize thongs as like a direct bridge that the fecal bacteria can march down to get to the vajayjay.

Mmmm.

tangerinedream said:
Callie said:
tangerinedream said:
Limlim said:

haha :p

I mean the whole phenom of the low-rise jeans and the thong top just "peeking" out at ya.

Trashy. JMO of course.

Besides, I visualize thongs as like a direct bridge that the fecal bacteria can march down to get to the vajayjay.

Mmmm.

I know what you meant, it was just too good to pass up.

I never did get the point of letting your business hang out of your pants and even worse, the whole wear your pants at your knees so everyone can see the whole of your boxers. I'm inclined to agree with your trashy statement (also JMO)

Callie said:
I know what you meant, it was just too good to pass up.

lol

Callie said:
I never did get the point of letting your business hang out of your pants and even worse, the whole wear your pants at your knees so everyone can see the whole of your boxers.

Amen.

[youtube]tMwhl4IrPNc[/youtube]

Too good to pass up this morning :D

Callie said:
I'm inclined to agree with your trashy statement (also JMO)

To each his (or her) own, though. lol

Let me say one more thing in defense of feminists. Because, actually, I am one. I was raised by a single mother. And strongly influenced by my maternal grandmother and my lesbian aunt and her lover of over 20 years. "These" were my role models growing up in a fatherless home in an almost "manless" family.

All digs about "the selective service" aside.

Yes, there is a double standard about men hitting women versus women hitting men, but, I think that there is a borderline justifiable reason behind it.

In most instances, the man is of significantly more physical strength and is in no actual danger. This is fact. The other simply is not true.

When a man is hitting a woman, he means business. Serious business. And that honeysuckle isn't cool.

When a woman is hitting a man, USUALLY she is hitting "at" him or swatting at him. He could simply walk away and not put up with it. Rarely can a woman physically restrain a man and beat the living honeysuckle out of him. The other happens all the time. I grew up in a home fueled by domestic violence.

But as you saw in that video, when it became apparent that the girl really was intent on beating the honeysuckle out of him, WOMEN stepped in and threatened to call the police.

When you see a 200+ plus man at 6'+ tall with some little girl swatting at him, it rightfully so, doesn't take the invoke the same seriousness as the opposite. However, in an instance where a quite powerful and large woman was beating the honeysuckle out a seemingly helpless man, I am pretty sure that more people would, and do, step in to do something.

So, yes, there is a double standard. But for the most part, it IS justified.

blackhole said:
Let me say one more thing in defense of feminists. Because, actually, I am one. I was raised by a single mother. And strongly influenced by my maternal grandmother and my lesbian aunt and her lover of over 20 years. "These" were my role models growing up in a fatherless home in an almost "manless" family.

Yes, there is a double standard about men hitting women versus women hitting men, but, I think that there is a borderline justifiable reason behind it.

In most instances, the man is of significantly more physical strength and is in no actual danger. This is fact. The other simply is not true.

When a man is hitting a woman, he means business. Serious business. And that honeysuckle isn't cool.

When a woman is hitting a man, USUALLY she is hitting "at" him or swatting at him. He could simply walk away and not put up with it. Rarely can a woman physically restrain a man and beat the living honeysuckle out of him. The other happens all the time. I grew up in a home fueled by domestic violence.

But as you saw in that video, when it became apparent that the girl really was intent on beating the honeysuckle out of him, WOMEN stepped in and threatened to call the police.

When you see a 200+ plus man at 6'+ tall with some little girl swatting at him, it rightfully so, doesn't take the invoke the same seriousness as the opposite. However, in an instance where a quite powerful and large woman was beating the honeysuckle out a seemingly helpless man, I am pretty sure that more people would, and do, step in to do something.

It's funny, I could share the same mindset about bullying with the exact same base of though. That's what most parents say, anyway.

"Just leave, run or go near a teacher"

"Ignore it, they'll get tired of it"

But what do you know, just look at this forum. I'd say AT LEAST 30% were bullied as kids, some I dare to say even by girls (which is two times more humiliating) and what you said applied. And you know what? Normally bullies aren't the kid either. They are making him trip, pushing him, literally kicking his ass and stuff alike. Why can't he just leave? I think you can get a decent answer to that from most people here.

Those women only did something because it started to pile up big time. Only after a LONG time and after there was a relatively big group of them. And even then they thought he was guilty of something, like they say in the end.

blackhole said:

Well you should have said that before, blackhole. Maybe you ain't so bad after all.
I've never seen a man hit a woman or the other way around, only on tv and in the movies. I would only hit a person to defend myself or someone else and I've never been put in that situation, thank goodness. Anyone who touches my child would get a smack-down. Don't underestimate the adrenaline of a parent, whether it's woman or man, protecting their child.

As for thongs? How about a thong and a tramp stamp...or my fave - a thong tat! Now that's hot-

Teresa

Depends...... I know a gal who is more manly than any man I have ever met in my life! she thrives on a good oll ass woopin! she hates guys and will do anything to get a good fight started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back