Hobbies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spend most of my freetime just surfing around the Internet. But I also love playing guitar, playing video games, studying history and languages and exercising. And of course watching movies.

SophiaGrace said:
theraab said:
SophiaGrace said:
Mastrubation does not count as a hobby. o_o

You must not be doing it right.

Oh I do it plenty right. ;)

I think what SophiaGrace is trying to say is that a hobby is something you do that is not compulsory. Otherwise it's work. ;)

I should probably put my own hobbies here. In general, however, I just like to read and think about stuff. My purpose in life is to make witty observations about things, I guess. :D

Assembling jigsaw puzzles while listening to/singing along with some rock musicians
I used to play the drums - boy, that was a way to relax and let all of the frustration out. Now I don't play coz I don't have the drums. Sucks.
What else..oh, books..horror, horror and one more time horror books. I'll give sci-fi books a chance too.
Cooking, with music on (oh, and burning stuff coz u know, u get into the music so much that u're forgetting the onion frying in butter.. :) )
And my job's my hobby :)

Well, most people know about my fitness and the books I read, so I will go with my true love:
Swimming

Throw me into water and I will be swimming for hours. I just love water.

I think my favorite hobbie is rock climbing. But scuba diving is amazing and I recommend it to everyone here, although depending on your geographic location it may not be possible. I've always found snowboarding very fun too.

I like to play Baduk, if that counts. It really is sad, that game. It was invented in China six-thousand years ago, but spread to the world from Japan in the twentieth century. I mean, even the Koreans would have loved for a piece of that action.

At the same time, I don't suppose the Chinese are under too much duress. After all, Japan is now the third pillar of Asia. So it's all good.

Photography :)

I used to play in a band so drumming is an old favourite.

Well, let's say I'm having a bad time recently and usually I just laze around doing nothing... But I'm trying to find some hobby for myself, for example, I've just registered on a postcrossing website...

nvrme said:
Well, let's say I'm having a bad time recently and usually I just laze around doing nothing... But I'm trying to find some hobby for myself, for example, I've just registered on a postcrossing website...

Hehe, one might argue that lazing around is already a kind of a hobby..after all, if it brings you a sort of pleasure.. :]
Postcrossing, huh? Oh my..had to look it up. That's soo weird :)

DeBe said:
Hehe, one might argue that lazing around is already a kind of a hobby..after all, if it brings you a sort of pleasure.. :]

Nah, it makes me feel lousy, like after eating all the chocolate bar by myself :( :p

DeBe said:
Postcrossing, huh? Oh my..had to look it up. That's soo weird :)

Yeah, I already wonder where will I put those hunderds of postcards I get... :p

Latest posts

Back