horrible groups of people you find on the internet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst forum i came accross was when i was reaserching info on a missing little girl in quebec. On that forum they were discussing this, saying cruel things like, she deserved it she was so ugly, making a big deal over it because she was from quebec, she was just white trash... they laughed at the scenarios they imagines of what happened to her, and some of them were pretty gruesome. I cryed when i read that and prayed that the family of the little girl would never see this.

Racist comments on youtube, on just about any video you can think of. Aint anonymity just grand....

whispers said:
The worst forum i came accross was when i was reaserching info on a missing little girl in quebec. On that forum they were discussing this, saying cruel things like, she deserved it she was so ugly, making a big deal over it because she was from quebec, she was just white trash... they laughed at the scenarios they imagines of what happened to her, and some of them were pretty gruesome. I cryed when i read that and prayed that the family of the little girl would never see this.

sounds awfull

yeah... its hard to imagine the kind of people having that discussion...
group of kidnappers maybe?

which makes me wonder... whisper... how did you end up there? lol

Hey Hey, dont start rumors lol. Seriously, i typed her name looking for any new development in the case. I just cant beleive i read that stuff, but i guess it was so shocking...sort of like a wake up call on human perversion...

MadMonkè said:
yeah... its hard to imagine the kind of people having that discussion...
group of kidnappers maybe?

which makes me wonder... whisper... how did you end up there? lol

I was just playing... if you found this group, im sure the authorities would have spent some time with them also....

Barbaloot said:
Almost everyone who posts a comment on any news site or YouTube.

Ya, but the unending onslaught of vapid opinions between morons dueling with dull blades is pretty funny. :rolleyes:

Try going to any remotely racially biased video on Youtube. The stupid displayed in the comments is unprecedented.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Try going to any remotely racially biased video on Youtube. The stupid displayed in the comments is unprecedented.

I blame 4chan

Only people I come across are just out to hurt others on other boards. Causing drama and disrespecting each other. The forum no longer was fun cause of everyone's problems with one another. It's quite a shame how hatred ruins everything, half of them acted like 12 year old children. Very sad indeed.

Problem with most forums it gives morons a voice with little comeback - would they risk saying such to people in the pub - not without risking a punch in the face.

Its also down to how well the forum is moderated - so blame such comments equally on how its run.

This is why I like this forum - because it does not have all that crap going on.

There are bad groups of people everywhere - better for them to be in cyberspace than on your doorstep.

Latest posts

Back