Horror Films

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a recent fav of mine is the 'silent hill' movie..horror movies for some reason make me peaceful and relaxed..a kind of visual meditation.On my dvd's to watch shelf sits:
Blood of the virgins
Killer nun
Sonata
The sorcerers
My dear killer
Watch me when i kill
Fever lake
Daywatch
Devil's nightmare
and
Dead and rotting

I just finished watching "Blood Creek", starring Dominic Purcell (Prison Break). It was surprisingly good. :)

nnmr2u.jpg

I watched the French zombie film "Mutants" today. I can definitely recommend it for fans of the genre, although it was a bit slow story-wise (not a lot really happened in it). Still, I thought it was well-made and that it had some pretty cool make-up and special effects.

34gqyph.jpg

Obsidian said:
I watched the French zombie film "Mutants" today. I can definitely recommend it for fans of the genre, although it was a bit slow story-wise (not a lot really happened in it). Still, I thought it was well-made and that it had some pretty cool make-up and special effects.

34gqyph.jpg

Thanks Obsidian..another for the list..
I recommend 'Let the right one in'

2ugjtqa.jpg

Låt Den Rätte Komma In (Let The Right One In) is amazing! Easily one of my favourite movies. It sucks that someone felt it necessary to do a re-make of it in English though. I think it's going to be toned down to appeal to a larger audience. :(

Obsidian said:
Låt Den Rätte Komma In (Let The Right One In) is amazing! Easily one of my favourite movies. It sucks that someone felt it necessary to do a re-make of it in English though. I think it's going to be toned down to appeal to a larger audience. :(
whaa? a remake? no way! It's perfect!! managed to see it at a local college screening..sublime atmosphere!!

Has Mario Bava been mentioned yet?
He directed other genres (danger:diabolik is fun) but his horrors
are genius..
Black sunday
Black Sabbath
Whip and the flesh
Blood and black lace
Kill baby kill
Hatchet for a honeymoon
A bay of blood
Baron blood
Lisa and the devil
Schock

I really like to watch every horror movie , My favorite horror movie name is..

The rings
Wrong turn
Resident evil
Dracula.

ill watch anything with zombies or creatures trying to kill people. im not really into ghost or psychokiller types of horror movies.

Garenth said:
161x1xk.jpg

I can't believe I didn't see this one sooner (I've been a fan of zombie films for ages). I definitely see why it's considered a classic, it was very, very good.

I keep considering this one but haven't seen it yet.

toe tag pictures has some great ones :)

http://www.toetagpictures.com/ttp/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=62

Mordum is my favorite horror movie, and the whole August Underground honeysuckle is wild :)

Has anyone seen The Human Centepede: the first sequence ?

I cant believe I havent seen it yet, but I will.

I hope I can find "The Guinea Pig" films .. I am just too interested to avoid them anymore :p

:)

DayvanCowboy said:
Jacobs Ladder and SALO : 120 Days of Sodom.

Yes, both of those movies are pretty disturbing :D

Salo made me laugh

then it made me cry

then it made me......bite my tongue :p

I got the whole message though

fascism = depravity

I think I like it more now as opposed to when I first saw it

Latest posts

Back