How do people choose someone to hate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jales said:
(MAYBE...honestly i have no idea, and that never happened to me....but is it usually males who hate you..or females as well?)
both

Good to see my advice skimmed over and generally ignored on these forums in all cases I've come across so far.
From now on, I will know better than to waste my time and effort on people who simply do not want it to begin with.

My big posts may be hard to read, but truth lies within the words I write. Take a few breaks while reading it, if it's difficult.
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Oops, there I go again - Dispensing advice without thinking. When will I ever learn?

Styx said:
Good to see my advice skimmed over and generally ignored
its fantastic Lmao isnt it
Styx said:
From now on, I will know better than to waste my time and effort on people who simply do not want it to begin with.
dont 4get that... again :)
Styx said:
Where there's a will, there's a way.
theres no will man LoL. thats the problem

I didn't visit this forum in several months and didn't know that you posted.. but you can hate me if you like, I'm used to it.

Ok, I've read it now. By "hate" I meant shunning and alienating, I didn't mean like they really hate me with a passion. They just don't accept me as someone who is worth their time, someone whom they would like to associate with. Whatever, I don't know how to word it. I'm not good at verbal communication.

Your advice is probably something that worked for you, but humans are different... what works for someone doesn't always work for others.

I don't have the money to afford a camera...

It's true that friends aren't needed to survive, but I still feel lonely. Don't you? I wish I could be like a lizard or something, and didn't have the need to socialize, but it seems to be intrinsic to human nature.

It's true about movement... it's nice to feel the fresh air... to enjoy nature... but I don't have the opportunity for that. I live in a small town where I have nowhere to go, and it's full of very rude and coarse people whom I'm scared of. I'm also very self-conscious, so it's difficult for me to come outside when there are people around. I barely ever exit my house.

Feel free to laugh at me. :)

Mimizu, I feel your suffering. I am a fellow that is being not so much of hated, but shoved around by people. From the previous post, as you can see mimizu, one people shun those who look weird to them. I myself am a classic example. I look weird and sort of ugly. Secondly, people don't accept you because they think you are weak, either by appearance or the stuff you do. Hate it or not, the crap that you hear on TV, or books or even from this forum that no people don't judge people by their looks, that is so not true. People, like it or not, even your parents judge you by how you look. If you look weak or even appear weak, you will be picked upon. Humans are animals or beast. The crap that they teach you that no human are higher than beast are also so not true. Humans are just intelligent beast, who is just capable of making complex decision thats all. Ultimately, like animals, human also need to "kill" in order to dominate. However, humans are civilized beast who have enacted laws, so what now you see is just bullying, if you were born maybe somewhere older back in the prehistoric times, you would most likely be killed. As for the solution, like it or not, there is pretty much none. The society, in the past, now or even in the future will nver accept failures. Those lies that they tell you, don't believe it. Its just sad mimizu but you have to really embrace the fact. However, I do have a solution. But it might not be very pleasant. Act like the people what hate you. Find weaker people to bully, and once people see that you have some status in the society, they will come streaming to you. So mimizu, I don't know about you, but I have forsaken this world.

I know that... my only escape from all this is anime. It's the only place where I can see kindness. I would be happy to talk about anime with someone else, but people on anime forums and irc channels are so aggressive... I don't have any way to relate to their subculture. I wonder why do they watch it at all? I was never able to fit in into any anime communities... the way they act and speak scares me. :(

Hummm, I don't know about you but i think some anime also promote a culture of brutaility and hate. Some animes, although nice to watch, like claymore, bleach and even naruto do promote the above culture.

Eh.. not really. They all have a message of kindness.. but nobody seems to get that message.

Latest posts

Back