How do you all deal with Anger?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:
Oh, so you're saying you are more deserving of someone to spend your life with than someone who is mentally handicapped? Seriously....wow, just ******* wow. Get some respect and some tact.

There you go again. More smugness and agitation. I started this thread asking for help with a problem and this is almost all of what I have received.

The actual 'asking for help' part must have been disappearing before my eyes, then. I stopped counting the times you used 'fresia' in a post. You are constantly ranting, asking for help isn't even there.

Because I have been nitpicked to the bone and told that the reason I'm failing is because I'm just not good enough and that all I can do is just passively, weakly accept and move on to a low-quality life as the best I can ever hope to have. What am I supposed to do? Just shrug and say, OK? I want to climb out of my pit. Not accept being stuck there forever.

Lowlander said:
Then use cheats to go through the ceiling.

So how do I do this?

TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:
Oh, so you're saying you are more deserving of someone to spend your life with than someone who is mentally handicapped? Seriously....wow, just ******* wow. Get some respect and some tact.

There you go again. More smugness and agitation. I started this thread asking for help with a problem and this is almost all of what I have received. Besides - no. I've been respectful all my life and look what's done for me - nothing, that's what. It's landed me right here. Maybe if I'd been a jerk all along I'd actually be living the good life right now. Maybe if I'd been a jerk all my life I'd actually be attractive, instead of trapped.

Smugness? No, it's called being completely pissed off that you think you are better and more deserving than a person who is handicapped. What the fresia right do you have to say you are better than them?

Yes, I can see how respectful you are. And as far as the "help with a problem" part....perhaps you should go reread every ******* thread you've ever made or every ******* post you've ever written and you'd ******* see that you HAVE been given help. You just don't want to take it because you are so lost in denial that you can't see what's ******* real anymore.
Give it the fresia up, dude

TheSkaFish said:
Lowlander said:
Then use cheats to go through the ceiling.

So how do I do this?

up, down, left, right, up up, left left, down down, right right, R1, L1, R2, L2.

Thing is, cheating does not give you experience as you go on your way. Same goes for real life. Cheating wouldn't help, but a ceiling can be broken, you know. You could as well install a mod which gives you perks, for example you could install a barber mod which makes it able for you to get a new haircut, or you could teleport to a mall to change your appearance with clothing, I don't know, just 'change' yourself. For the better.

Ymir said:
I wonder how much longer this thread will go on before it's blocked.

Maybe when someone contacts the policey-men about his threats of violence.

TheRealCallie said:
Smugness? No, it's called being completely pissed off that you think you are better and more deserving than a person who is handicapped. What the fresia right do you have to say you are better than them?

Yes, I can see how respectful you are. And as far as the "help with a problem" part....perhaps you should go reread every ******* thread you've ever made or every ******* post you've ever written and you'd ******* see that you HAVE been given help. You just don't want to take it because you are so lost in denial that you can't see what's ******* real anymore.
Give it the fresia up, dude

Jesus Christ. Is it not obvious what I meant, for the last time? And there you go again. The "help" and all of your suggestions especially, have been just that. Telling me it's because fresia you, telling me it's because it's hopeless, it's because I'm fundamentally not good enough and the only thing I can do is just lay down and die. And that's it.

Lowlander said:
Thing is, cheating does not give you experience as you go on your way. Same goes for real life. Cheating wouldn't help, but a ceiling can be broken, you know. You could as well install a mod which gives you perks, for example you could install a barber mod which makes it able for you to get a new haircut, or you could teleport to a mall to change your appearance with clothing, I don't know, just 'change' yourself. For the better.

OK, I get that. But what do I need to do then? My problems are more deeply rooted than just looks. I need to change who I am. I need to literally be someone else. It's because who I am, on some level, is just a person who isn't good enough somehow. But I don't want to change to someone who just accepts what they're given, because then nothing will get better. I'll still be stuck, only instead I won't be trying to do anything about it anymore. And nothing will change for the better.

I just wish I could find a way to go from someone who isn't good enough to get anything nice, to someone who is. It would seem to require a whole new identity.

TheSkaFish said:
Lowlander said:

OK, I get that. But what do I need to do then? My problems are more deeply rooted than just looks. I need to change who I am. I need to literally be someone else. It's because who I am, on some level, is just a person who isn't good enough somehow. But I don't want to change to someone who just accepts what they're given, because then nothing will get better. I'll still be stuck, only instead I won't be trying to do anything about it anymore. And nothing will change for the better.

..you'd be stuck? What do you call your current situation then? I mean .. countless people have actually TOLD you, GIVEN you advice about what to do, but you don't get it, do you? The problem may not be looks but looks may be a 'start'. You can't change EVERYTHING with ONE click.

So what's the first step then. Something that isn't just lay down and die. What can I do if my goal is to be a successful person that life doesn't constantly beat down?

Usually that's all I get told. Just accept that I can't. Accept that I can't make a good life. Accept that I can't attract a woman that I actually want and that the best I can get is someone who's average. That can't be the cheat.

TheSkaFish said:
So what's the first step then. Something that isn't just lay down and die. What can I do if my goal is to be a successful person that life doesn't constantly beat down?

Collect resources. Get money, then buy clothes, equip them, you could also enchant then with fake designer labels or just costumize your clothing to match you, give yourself a bit more 'flex' look. You could cast an aquamenti charm on your head so your hair will be wet and then put gel in it for maximum volume and sex appeal. Furthermore you could type 'all your base are belong to us' and you'll have lots of everything.

Make a list with things you want to achieve, then for each item, make a checklist on what you need to do and get to achieve it. Do so with every list item, mind you. So slowly work your way down, and you'll be fine. :)

You seem like an intelligent guy but it honestly baffles me why your still talking about this subject.
You may be a nice guy in real life but looking at all your posts you come across horrible, mean and beyond judgemental, no girl wants that because they are all very ugly attributes. If only you redirected your anger into a better cause, you could cure cancer!
I know you won't reply to this because it's something you don't want to read but I really believe if you continue on this path I'm going to see you on the news, you are becoming so irrational about a subject that shouldn't affect your life.
No one is telling you to "lay down and ******* die" they are telling you to be happy which you are clearly are not now, the "bad boys" are not the problem, you are!
You are so focused on others faults you are too blind to see your own, this in the end will destroy you.
Stop basing your potential happiness on a fantasy.

Lowlander said:
Make a list with things you want to achieve, then for each item, make a checklist on what you need to do and get to achieve it. Do so with every list item, mind you. So slowly work your way down, and you'll be fine. :)

This is more like it. A checklist. Thanks.

Littlesecret said:
You seem like an intelligent guy but it honestly baffles me why your still talking about this subject.
You may be a nice guy in real life but looking at all your posts you come across horrible, mean and beyond judgemental, no girl wants that because they are all very ugly attributes. If only you redirected your anger into a better cause, you could cure cancer!
I know you won't reply to this because it's something you don't want to read but I really believe if you continue on this path I'm going to see you on the news, you are becoming so irrational about a subject that shouldn't affect your life.
No one is telling you to "lay down and ******* die" they are telling you to be happy which you are clearly are not now, the "bad boys" are not the problem, you are!
You are so focused on others faults you are too blind to see your own, this in the end will destroy you.

The thing is, I can't be happy as I am. I can't be happy as someone who isn't good enough to get what they want. And as for my horrible comments, idk...I guess I just got tired of pretending to be fine with things that I'm not fine with. I don't want to only be able to date girls who I don't find attractive, because then I'd only be pretending to be interested. I wouldn't get the real thing, I'd only get to fake happiness.

My faults are everything. I feel like I'm just made of fault. I'm not ugly, but I'm not good-looking enough. I'm not dumb, but I'm not smart enough. I'm not interesting or exciting enough. I'm not anything enough. That's why I can't push through to a better life. That's why I can't attract anyone I actually want.

TheSkaFish said:
Lowlander said:

This is more like it. A checklist. Thanks.

Littlesecret said:

The thing is, I can't be happy as I am. I can't be happy as someone who isn't good enough to get what they want. And as for my horrible comments, idk...I guess I just got tired of pretending to be fine with things that I'm not fine with. I don't want to only be able to date girls who I don't find attractive, because then I'd only be pretending to be interested. I wouldn't get the real thing, I'd only get to fake happiness.

My faults are everything. I feel like I'm just made of fault. I'm not ugly, but I'm not good-looking enough. I'm not dumb, but I'm not smart enough. I'm not interesting or exciting enough. I'm not anything enough. That's why I can't push through to a better life. That's why I can't attract anyone I actually want.

On the subject of your faults, do you realise you're just describing an average human being? Why are you so concerned about attracting someone at the moment? I don't think your ready at this time to be with someone because you have a lot of personal issues you should resolve first. You just need a fresh breath of clarity, you have been working yourself up so much and it's made you go into a very dark place. No one is saying go for a girl your not attracted too, it's just that you come across kind of shallow when it comes to appearance and your not allowing someone that could be potential great for you into your life because you have a very high expectation of the woman you want. What you need is always going to be better for you than what you want.

Having what you want in life is a bonus and gift, I don't know why you feel you need to have all these things right now. You should concentrate on more productive things that are more obtainable, but at the moment your festering away, angry and bitter which means your hopes and dreams will slowly differ and they only thing that will be left is hate!
Why don't you try and start making yourself happy instead of depending on others to do so?

Case said:
People tell you to get over her because the very thought of her is driving you mad. We can see what you can't. We're all detached. We can see it from angles you cannot because your mind is swimming in fantasy and seething anger. We're seeing it as it is, and from where I'm sitting, you need to move on.

^.

TheSkaFish said:
The thing is, if I just can't have her because well fresia me, then leveling up doesn't matter. It means that this is the ceiling and any effort I spend trying to level up will be in vain. I just can't do any better because that's the constraints life has placed on me. That's all I'm made for.

No, that's not what it means. Not having this one girl doesn't mean never having a girl you want.

TheSkaFish said:
Because I have been nitpicked to the bone and told that the reason I'm failing is because I'm just not good enough and that all I can do is just passively, weakly accept and move on to a low-quality life as the best I can ever hope to have.

If that's what you are hearing then you haven't been listening. At all. The only person telling you this is you.

TheSkaFish said:
Everyone always says, "move on, move on, you need to move on" Move on to what, exactly?

Someone else?

There are other women. There are other women you would like to be with. There are other women you would like to be with who would also like to be with you. Go find them. Your life is not over because you can't be with this one girl. Move on with your life. There are other women. There are other women you would like to be with. There are other women you would like to be with who would also like to be with you.

Littlesecret said:
On the subject of your faults, do you realise you're just describing an average human being? .....
Why don't you try and start making yourself happy instead of depending on others to do so?

Maybe I have too many faults to get anything nice for myself at all. I'm starting to feel that way. It's been hard to make myself happy because I just can't seem to lift myself out of this. Maybe I have too many faults to be more than ordinary so that's the best I can do. And it sucks.

Solivagant said:
No, that's not what it means. Not having this one girl doesn't mean never having a girl you want.

Yes it does. Because I don't truly want someone else. If I ever were with someone else it would not be out of true desire. It would be out of them being all I could get and me just giving up and settling for them, like a loser. But if I had a real choice between them and the girl I really want, I'd never pick them and if I ever could get my way, I'd be gone in an instant.

Solivagant said:
There are other women. There are other women you would like to be with. There are other women you would like to be with who would also like to be with you. Go find them. Your life is not over because you can't be with this one girl. Move on with your life. There are other women. There are other women you would like to be with. There are other women you would like to be with who would also like to be with you.
There's tons of other women, sure. Maybe they'd even want to be with me too. Ones that I would be bored out of my skull with, physically indifferent to, and completely uninspired by. I wouldn't truly like being with them though, it's just that they're all that's left. They couldn't push me to expand. In fact, I'd shrink. I'd feel like instead of getting to experience being happy with someone, I only get to pretend and watch life pass me by. The only other women that I've ever met that I would even consider wanting to be with just as much, are also themselves unavailable for the same reason. There's no one I find desirable left. It's all downhill from here.

"How do you all deal with Anger?"

I get angry at the many people in the world who are doing better than me and rant about it for months. I get angry at a teenag girl because she doesn't want to be with me, and I rant about her for months. I listen to very good and well thought out advice for months, and twist the words of wisdom or ignore it completely.

No, wait, that's you...

Am I out of line? Sorry I guess. Don't worry, I'll probably get banned. I'm in a shitty mood and really shouldn't take it out on you though. I'll make it up to you by telling you what I do with anger:

When my father abused me and kicked me out at 15, leaving me alone and homeless in the world, I got angry. I used that anger to help get me through cold winter nights on the street. I got a job, went to school and got my own place.

(Also when I was 15) When I found out the girl who I lost my virginity to was just using me to get back at her boyfriend, I couldn't accept it and bugged her for weeks. I was a little obsessed. She got sick of it, had her boyfriend and his pals beat the honeysuckle out of me. I got angry, and used that anger to improve my life. I found a woman who loves me for who I am, instead of obsessing about some snot nosed little girl who would rather be with what you call a "bad boy".

When my wife died I spent a few years being upset about it. Last year I became angry at myself for wasting so much time, because my wife wouldn't have wanted that. I used my anger to get my life together, and today I'm happy again (well, maybe not today, but again, shitty mood).

See, every time life kicks my ass, I get up and do something about it! Because a boy complains, and a man fights for what he wants out of life.

We all have problems. All of us. No one person's problems are any worse than another's. Life sucks. Want to make a thread about it? i'm sure everyone will be very supportive: "We're all here for you Ska! You keep ignoring our kindness and words of wisdom, but we wish you the best!" How's that working out for you?

People actually do care about you here you know. You could use that care and support to your advantage, just as you can use that misplaced anger. Will you Ska? Will you stand up with me, stop talking about the same things, and carry on? Will you find the strength and determination to improve yourself and your life? That strength is within you, but if you're short I'll lend you some of mine.

I don't think you will. I think you'll ignore this post or twist it in some way to make it sound like I'm telling you that you're a loser. You're not a loser Ska, but that's probably what you'll do. If not - if you want to carry on- I'm here for you. Lady and jjessa are here for you. Vanilla. Everyone.

The choice is yours.

^Ska, there's some real life experiences here that you can probably take a look at and see, and realise that it doesn't end when you lose someone you are so crazy about in life. You think there could be no chance at meeting someone alike - of course, no 2 girls can be the same carbon copy of each other. But, there will be others, who can fill that void in ways you can't even imagine.. unless you stop trying.

When I got out of my 5-year relationship, one of which I thought was the one, going to last till the end, we planned our lives together and ****, it just .. I lost it when it ended. I couldn't think of the future. I couldn't see the future. I couldn't think any guy would have wanted someone like me, or I could never get someone like him, ever. But I moved on, because I was where you are once, so frustrated and blaming everything and everyone and just too stubborn to try or let go.

But it was so bad to the point that I frustrated myself and I sickened myself - like why the fresia do I do this to my self? What did I ever do to deserve this from my own being? No one out there in this world, owes me a living and no one out there will take care of me. The only person who can and who can determine how my life goes, is ME mostly.

Where I am now? I am in a relationship, I love my guy so much. But that doesn't mean it's all good. I have health issues, I have life issues.. it's not always good for anyone. But, I moved on, and I found someone far better and loving and caring than what I thought was the best already.

I was young 19-year old when I started that relationship. You do realise that at that age, our mental development is still quite evolving? I told myself no, I'm not gonna change my thoughts and no way I'm gonna be like this forever. But when I hit 22... a lot changed. My therapist told me, what I was when I was 19, my thoughts.. will not be the same as when I am 25. And she was right.

So this girl you're crazy about.. she's going to develop herself over the next few years and move on.. and you'd still be stuck. And, usually, there's a reason why relationships don't work. Either they should not work, or it will bring them together - whereby they broke up with a mutual understanding and maturity. In your situation, I don't think it's the latter.

TheSkaFish said:
I have a plenty good idea how the world works. It caters to "cool" people, it caters to the lucky few. That's who. Everyone else just gets the honeysuckle that's left over and they are powerless to do anything to change it. The lucky few get all the good things, all day every day. Everyone else gets fresia you. Everyone else gets nothing. Some people learn to fake being happy with it, while others get angry, and others get depressed. But no one gets anything good except the lucky winners.

The world doesn't owe you or anyone anything. You owe it to yourself to live a good one. Nobody, not the world, not the earth, not mother nature.. none owes you or anyone anything. So there are no lucky winners. You just don't see that even the people who have it good, have suffering too. Like I've said before to you, show me one person who has it ALL good from the beginning, nothing bad at all, no suffering, no struggle, no broke relationships, no pain, no hurt. Show me one person, and I'll shut up about this. Because that's total bullshit.

TheSkaFish said:
There's tons of other women, sure. Maybe they'd even want to be with me too. Ones that I would be bored out of my skull with, physically indifferent to, and completely uninspired by. I wouldn't truly like being with them though, it's just that they're all that's left. They couldn't push me to expand. In fact, I'd shrink. I'd feel like instead of getting to experience being happy with someone, I only get to pretend and watch life pass me by. The only other women that I've ever met that I would even consider wanting to be with just as much, are also themselves unavailable for the same reason. There's no one I find desirable left. It's all downhill from here.

Have you met all the single women in the whole wide world? I don't think so.. so I don't think you should judge and assume this is how it will be with all the women you'd meet in the future. I haven't said this before, but others have, but right now I find that kinda insulting, the way you see women out there. I understand where you're coming from, but if you don't change this mindset, it's not going to get you anywhere, dude.

Locke said:
I don't think you will. I think you'll ignore this post or twist it in some way to make it sound like I'm telling you that you're a loser. You're not a loser Ska, but that's probably what you'll do. If not - if you want to carry on- I'm here for you. Lady and jjessa are here for you. Vanilla. Everyone.

The choice is yours.

A lot of people care for you, Ska. Believe it or not. Or they won't give a honeysuckle to what you're saying again and again. They won't bother replying to your posts and just tell you to fresia off with the same old same old.

If you haven't seen this yet, you seriously need to take a break from all this thinking, take a break, take a step back.. and just breathe and look at the overall picture.

We're here for you. Not to drive you crazy, but to try to get you to see what we have experienced ourselves in life. It doesn't end where you think it ends. We all think that at some point when something breaks us.. but somehow it brings us somewhere else in life.

TheSkaFish said:
Yes it does. Because I don't truly want someone else. If I ever were with someone else it would not be out of true desire. It would be out of them being all I could get and me just giving up and settling for them, like a loser. But if I had a real choice between them and the girl I really want, I'd never pick them and if I ever could get my way, I'd be gone in an instant.

Not only are you so completely obsessed, you're so self-absorbed that you don't even realize she doesn't want you. Or else she would be with you. Stop acting childish over it. You're almost 30, not 13. It isn't high school where girls should be flattered and blush over the fact that a boy has a crush on us.

Much of the advice isn't "lay down and die" ... It's to realize that you're not 5 and you need not lay down and throw a tantrum when you don't get the snack you want. Goodness, dude. No, you're not going to get your way with everything in life, because your way isn't the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back