How do you feel on a rainy day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit that I sometimes hate it because mum won't let us go out,I still love it because its cold and I can sleep easily. :)

I like rainy days, some people seems to hate it, but I just like that the street becomes less crowded and it also feels comfortable, rainy days are great.

and yea I also sleep better.

I actually love rainy days...walking through the rain under my umbrella... all the colours around are deeper or brighter... its also very cozy :)

If it is straight rain i like it. If there is hail, tornadoes and other stuff mixed in then i could do without it.

Eerily calm come to think of it, and a little sad if it's been raining for too long. Some days I welcome it.

Sometimes I feel sad, sometimes I feel good, it depends a bit of everything. I love rain, so usually I'm glad if rains. :>

Usually I don't mind the rain, however it has been raining in my area all day long today and I'm miserable because I want to go outside and put on my roller skates that my boyfriend got me for my birthday.

Latest posts

Back