How is your sky?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninako

Reaction score
Are you taking care of it? Has it been in a bad mood lately?

Ha I just mean, what color is your sky?

My sky is deep red and purple, but mostly orange.

Well, it's after 11pm here, so my sky is a black canvas punctuated by thousands of tiny sparkling stars.

Mines that twilight sinking phase, its kinda purple and baby blue. Its been in a pretty good mood lately but it was really pissy and raining a lot the last few months. I think it has SKYMS or something. I wonder if they make cloud tampons and some SKYDOL i could give it or something because that rain really sucked. Thought i was going to need to live on my boat for a while.

Yknow shadetree i read a short story about a place where rain piled up as easily as snow, so outside there were blobs of water everywhere and when it got really rainy kids would go out and play with little boats :>
Also that's funny x3

it`s past 1 am so my sky is black, no stars. Otherwise...can`t picture another colour right now. But the sky I like to look at is a light and serene blue.

Lovely ^^ I don't think this thread will go very far so thank you all for sharing!

Blue sky today, wispy clouds and almost warm. It might rain later, so had better walk the dog before evening comes.

pretty sure it's all white-light grey out now..**** snow..

Latest posts

Back