How much time your therapists spare for you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomdude

Reaction score
My therapist is one of the best in her profession and she is constantly on a journey to other part of the world that needs her. She say that 15 minutes she give me every 2 weeks is enough for my therapy sometimes even once a month. I highly respect her and her word is law for me but 15 minutes for my problems simply isn't enough. I had a serious attack days ago and i will see her in 2 weeks. Sorry i can't share hers name or where do i exactly come from, i guard my privacy. -Europian adolescent

if your problem is the time just change therapist i bet there's at least one good enough where you live
never went to one but i'm kinda curious although since i'm not the kind of person that easily talks with strangers, i wonder if it's worth it

Her job is only to point you in the right direction and get you room for improvement, it is up to you to think for yourself, change for yourself, and achieve for yourself.

Latest posts

Back