How old do people think you are?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 49 and people say I like 35. Either way I still feel old.lol

Okiedokes said:
perfanoff said:
Some people place me as low as 19 by looks, others put me as high as 29 by the way I speak.

Ohhh double compliment. lol!

Sarah_Lbnz said:
perfanoff said:
Some people place me as low as 19 by looks, others put me as high as 29 by the way I speak.

Definitely wiser than your years, or other people your age, that's for sure.

Most people put me at early to mid twenties. I think people also believe that women like to be told they look younger.

Thank you, ladies! :)

perfanoff said:
Okiedokes said:
perfanoff said:

Ohhh double compliment. lol!

Sarah_Lbnz said:
perfanoff said:

Definitely wiser than your years, or other people your age, that's for sure.

Most people put me at early to mid twenties. I think people also believe that women like to be told they look younger.

Thank you, ladies! :)

Most tell me I look 6 to 10 years younger than what I am.

I'm 37 and am often told by people I meet for the first time they think I'm in my 20's.

Let's put it this way, I've been carded for alcohol twice this year.

JasonM said:
I'm 37 and am often told by people I meet for the first time they think I'm in my 20's.

Let's put it this way, I've been carded for alcohol twice this year.

Yep 36 and people think I'm mid to late 20's. Its funny how many people say that they are mistaken for a younger person though. Maybe its just people look after themselves and don't age as quickly as they used to, you look at pictures from 150 years ago and even the kids look middle aged!

When I was in college, people thought that I was in my mid-thirties. I looked like a grunge punk-rock bum with a huge beard and long ponytail hair that was never washed. Plus, my clothes were always torn or stained.

While working after college, everyone assumed that I was still in high school. (Amazing what a shave and a hair-cut can do, really.)

I'm going back to finish my degree, so we will see how it is now.

i'm 45 and most people suspect i'm mid 30's (most days)
men in my family have a history of looking younger than they are. my grandfather lost alot of his hair when he was middle aged so it kinda balanced him out lol, but my dad is now 70 and people are shocked to here it. his hair is only half grey and he's still working. looks at least a decade younger than he is.

At the present, most are quite accurate when it comes to guessing my age. It's irrelevant to me whether I look older or younger, just as long as I don't have that tired look in my face (bags, dark circles, and any other facial signage of fatigue). ^_^ However, when I was a little kid, I used to get really freaking annoyed because everyone thought I was younger than I really was. It made it even more annoying when I would be treated like I was younger than I actually was...

Everyone doesn't think I look 29, everyone assumes I'm 21 or 18 years old. Before they all thought I was even younger than 18. During time time I was sixteen years old, people still thought I was twelve and was babied by my mother. So that was frustrating too boot, but it doesn't bother me that much anymore which is good. :)

I'm 23 years old. Last year, my mom and I were out shopping one day, and she decided to stop into Blue Mercury to ask about a makeover for herself. When she asked the women behind the counter how much it would cost, the woman turned to me and said "Oh! is this for prom?"....PROM! *slaps head*

I am 34 but am constantly mistaken for 25 or younger. My whole family looks young for their age, and I do attend university with 19-24 year olds. Most people are surprised when I reveal my real age.

People think I'm at my late 30s when I know something about classic rock music or anything old school, however I'm really at my late 20s in my prime because I know my opinions about the past, present, and future. We all have 'em.

Hey uh I don't go out so this can be hard to judge but on an online game I don't really play much anymore but used to, a lot of people on it tended to treat me like I was a full blown adult, like around 30-40 and such. Was kinda embarrassing, but I guess since the game contains a community of young pricks, fairly understandable. I'm also told I've always maintained the maturity of someone in their 20's but not wise enough to be 30 yet, on places like this. Go figure. I guess my years of solitude keeping me away from other kids gay ass opinions allowed mine to develop properly, as well as a pretty decent generalisation in...GENERAL KNOWLEDGE. Yay!

When I was 14, I walked into a shop and succeeded in buying Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas by convincing the employee behind the counter I was in fact 18.

At the moment, with my long hair, glasses and scruffy "paedophile neckbeard + technicians goatie combo" I probably rate about 25-28 or something. Go win!

Lots of people often ask me what I like to do when I leave school :rolleyes2:, I left school few years ago lol. I am 20 and often been told that I look 14. I still request child tickets and they just give it to me without a second thoughts :cool:

Latest posts

Back