How old do people think you are?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was 11, people usually thought I was 19. Now that I'm 35, I get carded. One of the perks about being Asian- we age wonderfully.

im mid 20s but people think im mid teens haha good stuff hope it stays that way when i get reallly old

People usually guess that I'm in my mid-20s. And they're right.

If I shaved my beard and mustache, however, I think I'd look about 13.

Ah, necro time 😉.
I often get early 30's, except if I don't shave. Many are shocked when I tell them I'm mid 40's.

I've gotten late 20s/early 30s, depending on beard/no beard. That might have changed in the last year or so with so many sleepless nights, and a lot of people like to tell fibs 'cause they're trying to be nice.

It doesn't make any major difference to my life now anyway, only at the initial impression stage. As soon as I'd say "forty-" I'd be put in some 'old man who should know his place' category.

Last edited:
I'll be 35 at the end of June but I get assumed to be 27.
But when I was 19 I was assumed to be 24. :unsure:
Apparently I'm mildly vampiric, only explanation. 😂
I think you look 25-27 too isnt that strange 😅

As for meee online 23-25 but in person 16-20 due to my crap height 🙃

If they think about it, they don't tell me.
I just hope no more, than 45.

P.S. They stopped asking for an ID when I buy an alcohol a few years ago, no way I looked under 18 in even early 30s, so it was really weird, I have no explanation, except they hate me(which is not really an explanation)). They not only didn't sell to me, but if I was with the friends and was the first who tried, they asked my freinds to show an ID as well. I tried to argue, but it didn't work, as I usually don't take any documents with me, I had to ask my friends to buy me a beer. At the age of 34😆

If they think about it, they don't tell me.
I just hope no more, than 45.

P.S. They stopped asking for an ID when I buy an alcohol a few years ago, no way I looked under 18 in even early 30s, so it was really weird, I have no explanation, except they hate me(which is not really an explanation)). They not only didn't sell to me, but if I was with the friends and was the first who tried, they asked my freinds to show an ID as well. I tried to argue, but it didn't work, as I usually don't take any documents with me, I had to ask my friends to buy me a beer. At the age of 34😆
Hey, take it as a compliment lol.
Last time I got carded for cigarettes, I proposed. Sadly, she had a boyfriend 😉

Latest posts

Back