How to get girls attracted?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkSelene said:
Maybe I'm very naive, but sometimes I do doubt those advices would work on chiller people. A "Saint" wouldn't even go to the same places as a "whore"... idk, I'm not convinced.

This makes sense too... :)

90% of a person is made from the outside. Not such thing as internal validation.

Low inhibition and not giving a honeysuckle. Those are genetic and reinforced from the environment.

Noticeably ugly men are much more likely to be highly inhibited due to experiences with bullying and endless admonishments from parents/authority figures.The ones that aren't inhibited stick out, so you notice them.

He means you need others to validate your self-worth before confidence can develop.

The closest equivalent to "internally sourced" confidence is narcissism.

ardour said:
He means you need others to validate your self-worth before confidence can develop.

The closest equivalent to "internally sourced" confidence is narcissism.

I think some people do need validation from others to be okay with themselves, but not everyone does.

What about achievements based confidence, you think that's reliant on external validation? Is it a very specific type of confidence that we're talking about here?
Narcissism is the exact type of "confidence" I'd say needs lots of external validation to develop fully.

This argument will always suffer when the ones making it forget that this is more than social.

Whenever you get a ten or twenty out....make sure it emerges from a fat wad.....also works with wifes too ,keeps them off your back

Joturbo said:
Whenever you get a ten or twenty out....make sure it emerges from a fat wad.....also works with wifes too ,keeps them off your back

Please stop with the generalizations.

VanillaCreme said:
Joturbo said:

Please stop with the generalizations.

Ok Vanilla...but when I was young in my area of London men were expected to pay when you went out of an evening.
If you were deemed as tight it was not good with the ladies I went out with.It still is amongst some people I know and my wife does indeed expect me to get my wad out when it comes to the bill.She still occassionally shouts at me 'to get the money in when i'm slacking...feeling lazy and it worked for me because her father also paid for everything so it was what she was used to. :D

How can you know you are good at something if the world doesn't tell you what it takes to be good at it?
Would someone like Tiger Woods be confident if golf was never invented? Could someone be confident about something if no one ever tells him he's good at it from birth?

There's stimulation from psyche which is based on external factors, not necessarily people, but there's also biological stimulation. That's incredibly primitive, it doesn't take consciousness or consensus.

That's why I'm saying, this is a specific type of behavioral issue you're looking at, not the full picture of it.

Confidence comes from within, you don't need people telling you that you are good at something to have confidence in yourself. There is a massive difference in the type of confidence here, having someone tell you that you are good at something only builds your confidence with that one type of thing. Having confidence in yourself and not something you do but you are is mostly on you.

Latest posts

Back