How to look older

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fadingaway22

Reaction score
I have a quick question to ask everyone. How can I alter my appearance so that I can look my age ? I'm turning 23 tomorrow, but I am constantly being told how young I look. I even get carded to buy lottery tickets ! What hair styles, clothing styles, etc. can you guys suggest for me ? I've tried the whole facial hair growth thing, but it doesn't grow in right, lol. It would be nice if I had women my own age start hitting on me ! I've attached 2 pictures with this post below.

Attachments

• downsized_0903091239.jpg
    downsized_0903091239.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 182
  • downsized_0903091238.jpg
    downsized_0903091238.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 157
Getting rid of that greasy hair look might help. High schoolers do that because they think it looks awesome, when in fact, it doesn't. Other than that, you look your age. 23 is young. Try not sleeping for days, or not shaving, if you want that "I'm 40 years old and have nothing good going for me ever" look?

I dont see how you could get carded for scratch tickets.

I should post some shots of myself with the same question. I'm almost 22 and I constantly get mistaken for 16 or 17.

Happy BirthDay Fade...

hahaha..I had to grow a mustach..but hell no, i still got card for everything
into my 30's...
hahhaa..10 years from now you'll be asking..how the F do I look younger?

Try having a conversation wiht Nillaaaa and Brian...instant freaken gray hairs
and a I rather have a fork in my eyes look :p

Dude just rock your young looks. I use my young appearance as a great convo starter with people. When people carded me I kept saying the McLovin line for awhile, "Ah... Makes me feel young again" and the person would usually say I dont look old at all, then I'd just continue the convo.

But when I want to look older I change what I wear. Since I cant change my babyface, I can still change my appearance. Like for you, some things you can try are getting some designer eyeglass frames (you can order some cheap ones on ebay), try growing the hair out and seeing what you can do with it with the different hair products like hair wax and puddy, or even pick up some new threads. Well fitted dress shirts always make ya seem older, and those fashion mags always help too.

ok i suck at guessing people's age but i think you look 20 - 21 to me.. and i don't see anything wrong with that.
i don't know what you like to wear but maybe just try to avoid subculture clothing.

anyways i'm 20 and i really really look 16. and i don't care.

I think you would look old if you don't make your hair look so limp, maybe puff it out a little? I think your beard looks like short pubic hair ( not trying to offensive), so if you shave it and just have the stubs it would definately make you look older.

*Sigh* said:
I think you would look old if you don't make your hair look so limp, maybe puff it out a little? I think your beard looks like short pubic hair ( not trying to offensive), so if you shave it and just have the stubs it would definately make you look older.

yeah. spike hair up. you have a very awkward smile. learn how to smile with your teeth.

I'm no terribly good at judging guys' age but you look more or less your age to me. But yeah, definitely, do something with your hair to make it look a bit fuller. Anyway, I daresay looking younger is a gift, not something to be worried about. Many people would love to be in your shoes ;) That means you will look younger for a longer time than most. I look considerably younger and I like it (I'm 26, approaching 27, but different people give me 17-18 years). It's a bit odd actually, considering I'm not at all that healthy, have multiple health problems and under a constant stress with regard to one of them.

Longer Hair, if i know one thing that girls love the most. is nice clean hair.
girls LOVE guys hair.
do do dddo it.

Latest posts

Back