How Was Your Day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a good day... got my test results back and my knee will be okay! However, it looks like I'll always have bursitis... just gotta deal with the pain. Sort of like shin splints. All those days of cross country are starting to punish me, apparently!

evanescencefan91 said:
wow congrats on the job toxic I hope it works out well for you.

and congrats to for paying off the loan sloth4urluv, you must have worked really hard but I bet it feels great to have that off your back

Thanks, yeah it does.

evanescencefan91 said:
wow congrats on the job toxic I hope it works out well for you.

Thank you EF91. I hope so too.. Thanks again. :) the only problem I have is I have to be absent from school for 2 week for the orrientation.. And I don't know what to do! I can't miss class. :(
armor4sleepPA said:
I had a good day... got my test results back and my knee will be okay! However, it looks like I'll always have bursitis... just gotta deal with the pain. Sort of like shin splints. All those days of cross country are starting to punish me, apparently!

Oh, what happen armor4sleepPA? How did you get those? Hope the pain and the buises will heal in time. hope your ok. Put an ice on it. It will helpe ease out the pain.

My day, if anyone cares:

- I got to work late because I didn't realize I had to scrape 12 layers of arctic tundra off the windshield of my truck.

- Could have had lunch with some girls in the office, but apparently I left for lunch by myself before they told me about it. "Oh, we came by to see if you wanted to go to lunch but you were gone." Yeah...thanks. :(

- Already exhausted. I'd like to go home and practice the guitar or play a game but I'll probably just pass out in the recliner like my grandfather used to do. I need a vacation and two days of sleep. A "life" would also be nice.

Thank you for this opportunity to *****. Please continue the thread. :)

toxic-tears said:
Oh, what happen armor4sleepPA? How did you get those? Hope the pain and the buises will heal in time. hope your ok. Put an ice on it. It will helpe ease out the pain.

Too many races in cross country distance running... too many basketball games... lot of wear and tear from my Army days. I think it just all finally added up. I'm on some good pain killers... but I'm miffed due to the fact that I may have to miss the faculty basketball game at school. There are some snot-nosed sophomores who really need to be humbled by their English teacher... lol

Day was pretty good besdies bieng shot down by a girl. Think its the first time I called a girl up and asked her if she wanted to meet up for lunch and having her hang up after shes asked who it was :p

Just went to lunch with some friends instead, was more confused than upset.
Got alot of work stuff acompished at work and thats always good. I hate when im bored at work.

toxic-tears said:
Thank you EF91. I hope so too.. Thanks again. :) the only problem I have is I have to be absent from school for 2 week for the orrientation.. And I don't know what to do! I can't miss class. :(

Well little did you know, when I hypnotized you before, I also imparted in you everything that will be taught during those two weeks in class, so your good to go:)

Wish I could do something like that to help you, but all I can do is wish you good luck:)

JustLost said:
My day, if anyone cares:

- I got to work late because I didn't realize I had to scrape 12 layers of arctic tundra off the windshield of my truck.

- Could have had lunch with some girls in the office, but apparently I left for lunch by myself before they told me about it. "Oh, we came by to see if you wanted to go to lunch but you were gone." Yeah...thanks. :(

- Already exhausted. I'd like to go home and practice the guitar or play a game but I'll probably just pass out in the recliner like my grandfather used to do. I need a vacation and two days of sleep. A "life" would also be nice.

Thank you for this opportunity to *****. Please continue the thread. :)

lol no problem,will do I hope

grumble grumble, I've heard my fair share of that kind of talk too, it's more that I'd rather just believe them then think they are lying:D

armor4sleepPA said:
Too many races in cross country distance running... too many basketball games... lot of wear and tear from my Army days. I think it just all finally added up. I'm on some good pain killers... but I'm miffed due to the fact that I may have to miss the faculty basketball game at school. There are some snot-nosed sophomores who really need to be humbled by their English teacher... lol

mmmm pain killers, no actually I don't touch the stuff unless I really need it. Dang, and those sophomores really needed to be taken down a peg too, o well maybe they'll lose anyways:p

My day was boring, plain and simple. I woke up and went to class, it was zoology and the professor was back, with flu germs everywhere, I sat near the front too, I kept wanting to back away, I dun want to get sick, so after a dose of sponges and more sponges and some cnidarians thrown in too, I went to political ideologies where I found out we have a test next week, on Wednesday and Friday, essay one day, true false/ multi choice the other day....So I started panicking a little bit, cause well, I hadn't done much of the reading, so after I got out of there I went to the library and spent a couple hours catching up on that reading,*sigh* that's all I've done today, now I'm going to do more reading, but I don't want to walk to the library again because it's cold,wet and miserable out there

My tax refund made my day! I'm going to get a new computer, some furniture, and pay off a school debt!

OMg....some gigantic tax return....whos ur accountant?

minesucked,justlikeprettymuchallofthemdo

Why'd your day suck, EME? I hope you're feeling better today. Two more days until Florida... I can't wait!

So, what are your plans for tonight? :::puts on Finger Eleven CD, plays paralyzer, and sings loudly:::::

Just found out that I'm going to go to Florida this summer for a few weeks!

Downside: I'm going with my uncle and nobody else so you can guarantee he's going to point out how silly I look, how stupid I sound, how unnatural I am and how I'm wasting my life. This will be a relief from the awkward silences that most of the trip will consist of. So I need to find hot-weather clothes I can leave the house in.

And I've just remembered that he has no idea how I get in public. Fantastic.

O yea I know how wonderful those awkward silences can be, and all the lectures good times good times:rolleyes:

My Valentine's day was the best one I've had in 7 years, I mean it was still depressing but not too bad which has been the case before. I went to class in the morning like normal, came out of them ate and then in a bid to escape sadness, I went straight to the library and wrote a story for 2 1/2 hours. Then I came back and typed it on to here, then I went back to the library and read some stuff I needed to read for class and then on my way back I called for chinese take out. By the time I got back to my dorm, my food was here, and I ate my favorite meal of pork fried rice and egg rolls,mmmm. And that was my day, excitement I know...

Let's all move on from valentine's day to tomorrow, who's with me?

My day was alright, it was pretty boring. All I did was study, that's all I've been doing for a week it seems like..

How bout everyone else? Funner stuff then studying I hope:)

I don't know if funner is a word, it doesn't sound right,hmmm

My day was going pretty good and then Friday night happened, always makes me feel really lonely...I woke up this morning really tired but after a shower I felt alright, I studied a bit instead of getting something to eat, which wasn't smart, I got very hungry during zoology, and then I went and ate a cereal bar and studied some more before going to political ideologies to take the last test of the week...It was an essay on nationalism and how it relates to the middle east. I did a lot better than I thought I would, I wrote for the whole period, and was happy with what I wrote, after that I went to the art gallery by myself and sat there for a while looking at art, the art that was there currently was modern art made of glue and bolsa wood and stuff, I didn't particularly like it...Then I went and played ping pong for a while, thank God for that guy I play ping pong with, if he didn't hang out with me I think I would kill myself of loneliness, I won about half the games and lost half, about even. After that, I came back to my dorm and noticed my roommate went home with out telling me, the only reason i knew he was gone was because his x box 360 was gone..So then I posted some stuff on here and then ate by myself, and came back here and played some oblivion for a bit but it's pretty boring to me by this time don't really know why I still play it, guess out of habit. And I haven't really done too much since then, that's about my day:D

How bout everyone else, I feel like I'm talking to myself here:p

My day was alright. Could've been better, could've been worse.
I really need that new guitar cable... I'll go crazy if I have to keep playing while sitting precariously on top of my tiny little baby amp. A 1' cable was never meant to do anything but run between effects pedals. Not between a guitar and an amp!

i woke up at 6am, tired as honeysuckle. looked outside and it was snowing and there was 2 inches of snow on the ground. "fresia." i've been staying at my mom's apt. in brooklyn for the past week and didn't think to bring my boots when i came here so i knew my feet weren't gonna be too happy throughout the day. got dressed, went around the corner and bought a pack of cigarettes and walked over to rockaway ave to catch the bus for my last day of orientation. almost missed it but i ran for it and caught it. got to base at around 8:05, walked into the classroom and i was the only one there. so i went outside, had a cigarette, went back inside and listened to music until people started showing up. class started around 9 i think and the rest of the day was spent listening to evoc lectures (emergency vehicle operator course) and watching videos of ambulance accidents taken from inside the company's own ambulances. they have cameras inside all their ambulances that i guess are recording all the time and delete the footage shortly thereafter. if you get into an accident or brake hard, it saves the footage from 6 seconds before the accident to 6 seconds after. then we all got evaluated on our ability to use a stair chair, finished up evoc, got our id pictures taken, got our ids, got our tech bags and uniforms, and that was that. so now i'm a paid employee of transcare. doing special operations for now until i get my license. special operations is pretty much just stand by at concerts and sporting events. kinda pissed about my tech bag. $205 to be taken out of my check for the next few weeks for honeysuckle which i already have half of. the stethoscope it came it is the same exactly steth i already have so i was kinda pissed about that. especially since its a shitty stethoscope. one time, i was checking lung sounds in the back of the bus on a patient and as i was leaning forward, the bell fell off. that was embarrassing. also came with an o2 key, which i already have, shears, which i already have, a penlight, which i already have, 3 b/p cuffs, which is guess is cool cause i only have an adult one. some honeysuckle i didn't already have: n95 kit (for like biochemicals and honeysuckle), portable suction unit, map of new york city, map of westchester, 2 bvms, child and adult, and like 1 or 2 other other items. best thing it came with was an o2 tank regulator so... whatever. at least im a paid emt now. so that was pretty much that. went and caught the bus, came back to my mom's house, went online for a little bit, watched some tv, fell asleep for like 2 hours, woke up maybe an hour ago, ate dinner, came online, and now here i am. not a bad day.

eh, well I've sort of had that torn-from-the-womb feeling on and off all day, wasn't feeling it when I posted earlier. But I suppose it was a noteworthy aspect of my day to say that I had spells where the whole world felt too coarse and vulgar to even bear.

Bad bad day.. Just encountered with a an ass person.. He really feels like signal number 5 typhoon, came from the lower atlantic coast going to the east antartic coast.. With wind chill of 0.0m/h.

Watched ghost hunter yesterday for 11 hours. Morning till night. Something gets into me while watching it. Instead of being frieghtened, I was cry. Tears just comes out my eyes everytime I get the chill. My sister was laughing of me. But I was laughing at her coz she can't go tot the bath room by herself.. :)

Let me see about my day later. Ill be a seat-in student in the weekend anatomy and physiology class just to cover up the missing ours I have from my own class. :) 3 hours.. Not bad I think. I can do this!

toxic-tears said:
Bad bad day.. Just encountered with a an ass person.. He really feels like signal number 5 typhoon, came from the lower atlantic coast going to the east antartic coast.. With wind chill of 0.0m/h.

Watched ghost hunter yesterday for 11 hours. Morning till night. Something gets into me while watching it. Instead of being frieghtened, I was cry. Tears just comes out my eyes everytime I get the chill. My sister was laughing of me. But I was laughing at her coz she can't go tot the bath room by herself.. :)

Let me see about my day later. Ill be a seat-in student in the weekend anatomy and physiology class just to cover up the missing ours I have from my own class. :) 3 hours.. Not bad I think. I can do this!

Lol, I love watching that show.

Latest posts

Back