How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WildernessWildChild said:
I'd respond that you've got one hell of a mean streak.

Rabid, man-eating goats? Where do you come up with this honeysuckle woman? Your nightmares must be of Stephan King quality!

How would you respond if you woke up and discovered that you'd been moved out to the middle of a lake while you were snoring?

:cool: Im just plain evil I guess. Either that, or I have a great imagination, lol.

First, Id toss a paperclip at your head for daring to suggest that I SNORE!
Then, Id ask you to please save my evil ass cuz I can't swim. :D

So, how would you respond to saving my evil ass?

Scream and yell for help.. cos I can't swim either lol.

How would you respond if you're trying to ask for help from someone and that person can't help you? Lol.

Not respond at all, go in solitary meditation mode.

How would you respond if there was a man staring at your window for hours, doing absolutely nothing.

Take him a cup and tea and ask why I'm so fascinating?

How would you respond if I sent you a picture of my nose?

I'd question your mental capacities.

How would you respond if I tried to lure you into the newest and bestest religion to save your soul? And line my pockets with loads of cash...my little secret....

I'd see if they had cake, I'm easily persuaded.

How would you respond if I started my own cult, erm, I mean religion. Who wants to join my empire, and together we can rule the galaxy? There is cake.

All what money??

How would you respond if someone thought you was someone famous?

Depends on whether or not they were doing something annoying. :D
I'd tell them that they were mistaken.

How would you respond if I suddenly started talking backward?

I'd think of Yoda and laugh it off.

How would you respond if you spilled tea and coffee on yourself in a serious meeting?

ladyforsaken said:
I'd think of Yoda and laugh it off.

How would you respond if you spilled tea and coffee on yourself in a serious meeting?

I'd say, "pardon me, but I seem to be a bit of a klutz today - does anyone have a napkin?" :D

How would you respond if I went into your home and started making us sandwiches and tea? :D

I'd feel like you might have a motive. Haha.

How would you respond if someone blatantly takes personal things from your desks at work?

Be smittened and flattered and swept off my feet for a moment and freeze up, and get shy.

How would you respond if someone stood right next to you and farted his ass off?

I'd suggest that he pick up his ass and move it to a different location.

How would you respond if your mail carrier started leaving disturbing objects in your mailbox?

Find out why.

How would you respond if you woke up with your cat's paw in your mouth?

Freak out.

How would you respond if you were called a liar?

I'd check if I really was or not and deny if I wasn't.

How would you respond if I gave you a kiss on the cheek?

Give you a kiss on the lips while feeling your bum.

How would you respond if I said I love you?

I would respond you back with the same 3 words and give you a kiss and a hug. :)

How would you respond if I smacked your butt??

Latest posts

Back