How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id agree, but you'd have to handle all the wild animals and such. The bugs also. Oh wait, this isn't the manly man thread.

How would you respond if I asked you to teach me how to build something?

I'd express my doubts you'd be interested in the kinds of things I build.

How would you respond if I asked you to voice chat with me?

I might consider it....if you taught me how to build whatever it is that you build.:D lol

How would you respond if I invited you to the chat room?

I'd stand aside with dignity and let perfanoff take the invite.

How would you respond if I stole all your cutlery and replaced them with only chopsticks?

I'd make you come feed me, as I can't use the **** things. :club:

How would you respond if I asked about your misspent youth? lol

Haha. I'd happily divulge since I'm so open and unashamed.

How would you respond if I was shoving food into your mouth way too fast while laughing my head off like a sick chopstick psycho?

Ha!! I wouldn't worry too much, they are standard sized chopsticks. Club away.

How would you respond if I then started bending all your cutlery beyond use as you tried in vain to damage me with chopsticks?, which you'll inevitably drop!!!

(I kept the cutlery in my chopstick bag). And with the crayon I'd show you my remarkable art skills by drawing a massive fork and knife on your wall, you know, for you to reminisce about the days when you could eat without using your hands :)

How would you respond if I glued my hand to your face?

Holy honeysuckle I just spewed water on my laptop cuz I laughed at your reply. (XD)
hmm...I dont think I actually have an answer to that one, Scotsman. :p Good job!

How would you respond if I glued a rabid goat to your hiney?

Hahaha!! I'd probably turn to that goat and excitedly yell 'billy, is that really you? I thought I'd lost you forever. Now, thanks to this lovely chopstick phobic woman with the hand on her face and crayons falling out her pocket, we need never be apart again. Oh billy goat, I missed you so' ;)

How would you respond if I said 'are you qualified to conduct a marriage between a man and his hiney goat?'

I'd run. In the opposite direction. As fast as I could. lol

How would you respond if a giant bird swooped down and ate your hiney goat? (****...that just sounds so wrong, lol)

Hahaha!!! Ate my hiney goat. Haha. I'd attack it with crayons and chopsticks as we're all dragged along by you running because technically we're all glued to you. Where you go, we go.

How would you respond if I suddenly turned into one of the x-men and started kickin some serious ass?

Well, I'd hope you'd have figured out a way to detach your hand from my face by that time, so I'd watch and cheer you on. :p

How would you respond if you turned into Mystique? lol

Haha!!! Well I'd obviously start bustin some moves and singing like a diva!! while working on detaching myself from your face. You don't seem to appreciate my limbs invading your personal space. Ha!!

How would you respond if you looked down and suddenly you had the legs of a chicken....with springs attached?

I'd use them to remove us from the danger of the hiney goat-eating bird, of course. So then you and Billy could get married.

How would you respond if I told you Billy was really (insert your celebrity crush here)?

Wow!!! That's a gem!! I'd cut my hand off at the wrist, leave it stuck to your face and run off with my celeb crush stuck to my ass!! Then I'd take up yoga so I could find the bendiness to get round there to kiss her. And we'd live happily ever after...well I would, she might not enjoy it so much.

How would you respond if I abandoned you as soon as my celeb crush turned up, leaving only my mystique back catalogue to remember me by?

Id be happy for you!!!! But I'd demand that you come back to removed your hand from my face!! Really - it's difficult to cover that up with makeup!

How would you respond if you landed your dream job along with your celeb crush?

I'd be thrilled. But I'd always think about the hand face girl who glued this ***** to my ass.

How would you respond if I turned up at your door and begged you to remove her from my hiney and set her free, asking to go back to the good old days of chopstick and crayon abuse?

Latest posts

Back