How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would comply, as Im sick of your HAND ON MY FACE!!!

How would you respond if suddenly your hand was no longer glued to my face?

Haha!! I'd be kinda pleased that you were free, and I'd carry it around in my other hand, just to mess with people's heads.

How would you respond if I felt so hurt at the removal of my hand and in my heartbreaking panic, glued my other hand to your face, despite knowing I was doing the wrong thing. Shut up, I panicked. :)

Id say that you were about to lose yet another hand. You glued that one to the side of my face that I hold the phone to. BIG mistake. lol

How would you repsond if I suggested burying your hands with the remains of Robert Bruce? :p I hear the abbey is nice this time of year.

EveWasFramed said:
I'd make you come feed me, as I can't use the **** things. :club:

How would you respond if I asked about your misspent youth? lol

You can't use chopsticks!

Bwahahahahaha .........

I'd follow my hands in and apologise to Robert the Bruce for you dropping the 'the'. 'Forgive her Robert, she has a serious case of hand face and an inappropriate crayon fetish' Then I'd ask him to come out and guide Scotland's people as we head towards a vote for independence from the UK in 2014.

How would you respond if I was evicted from Scotland for exhuming Robert the Bruce and turned up at your door doing jazz wrists!!! (Jazz hands not possible anymore)

WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:
I'd make you come feed me, as I can't use the **** things. :club:

How would you respond if I asked about your misspent youth? lol

You can't use chopsticks!

Bwahahahahaha .........

:club: Teach me how or shut up.

Scotsman said:
I'd follow my hands in and apologise to Robert the Bruce for you dropping the 'the'. 'Forgive her Robert, she has a serious case of hand face and an inappropriate crayon fetish' Then I'd ask him to come out and guide Scotland's people as we head towards a vote for independence from the UK in 2014.

How would you respond if I was evicted from Scotland for exhuming Robert the Bruce and turned up at your door doing jazz wrists!!! (Jazz hands not possible anymore)

First, I'd say I left it out on purpose. Robert de Brus being his name, Robert the Bruce is what he's referred to by Scots. Im not Scots. :D
I've also been to the abbey. A lovely place.
Now, as for the jazz hands...well, I'd use them as book ends, of course.

How would you respond if I said that you suddenly regrew your hands and were whole again? :eek:

Touché. Admirable. Given he was Scottish then lets give him his Gaelic name Roibert a Briuis (thank you google)

I'd thank you for my regeneration and be on my way.

How wud you respond if I said thanks for the laughs, goodnight?

Wud????

Id laugh at your exhaustion-induced typo and and say the same to you - much obliged for the laughs and goodnight. :D

And, for the next person unfortunate enough to stumble into the madness, how would you respond if it suddenly started raining eggs?

WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:
:club: Teach me how or shut up.

Hmmm, where do we start training??? The cookie crumbs? Catching a fly in mid-air?

LOL, well, that depends on how you feel about dead flies under your sheets? Wait....that sounded a bit....err.....lurid. o_O

Scotsman said:
I'd scramble the meteorologists.

How would you respond if I didn't finish this question?

Why, Id say.....

How would you reply if I asked for a meteorologist omelet?

I'd ask if that's how you like your eggs in the morning? .. However that is.

How would you respond if I said I have a really long tongue.

I'd invite you over to my place.

How would you respond if I were to tell you that you do have really long fingers?

Make an innuendo that that's not all and gross you out!

How would you respond if I started getting all flirty?

Depends on my mood. :p

How would you respond if the above happens and I were to flirt back?

End up sleeping with you.

How would you respond if I told you I was a murderer?

Remove you from my buddy list to start with.

How would you respond if I wanted to hire you to murder someone?

Ask how much you're willing to pay.

How would you respond if I told you I was on Skype?

PM you my Skype name.

How would you respond if I stole your beer?

Kick up a fuss.

How would you respond if I told you I had purple eyes?

Latest posts

Back