How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not. I've got time to kill... loads of it.

How would you respond if you woke up covered in creepy-crawlies

Depends on what, spiders scream and start freaking out, most other things just do a double take and then brush them off calmly.

How would you respond if you thought you saw a ghost?

I would say sorry, I have enough on, but thanks anyway :).

How would you respond if someone felt the need to offload something sensitive, and it turned out highly illegal what they done.

you know to be honest if it were a non violent crime like embezzing numbers on a screen from one of the banks thats screwing us to their bank account or something i would just let life take its course, if it were brutally violent and they were not defending themselves ack i dont know i dont like the 'criminal justice system' we have anyway but hmmm, the latter i would have to be living it to be able to follow my intuition/spirit the former id let whatever happens happens to be honest i would be very alert but i wouldnt hide them, again i think i would let their lifes take its course....that sounds weird but what you do does catch up with you in some way........itd depend on what and whys of specifically what they did, i probably would call SOMEONE if it were a violent crime they started then theres degrees of victimless crimes that get into grey areas

what would you do if you became a bird for the day (and please dont say youd think youre hallucinating...unlesss you were chain smoking dmt you just DONT hallucinate to that extremity)

Hug and kiss my kids as much as possible, and make sure they knew how much I love them. Eat as much chocolate and greek food as I could manage. Oh yeah and have lots of sex too if I can manage it and spare them time. :D

How would you respond if you was told you had eternal life?

i would inform you you've just given me the most terible curse imaginable and then make money in london betting people vast sums of money that i can jump off tall skyscrapers and live

what would you do if i gave you a dopple ganger of yourself that was to hang about with you for a week?

I would fresia up as many minds as I could... I bet in a week, I could have a dozen people committing themselves in the State Hospital....

How would you respond if you had been chosen to go to Mars, and spend the rest of your life alone in a ship ?

Would be just what I need.

How would you respond if upon arriving on Mars you found out that you were under surveillance 24/7 for the rest of your days.

Get on with it.

How would you respond if you were continually mistaken for someone famous?

Get annoyed, eventually, and play along

How would you respond if I ... told you I was a psychic?

I would say tell me something nice :).

How would you respond if a psychic said they knew when you would die.

I don't believe in it so I wouldn't be bothered.

How would you respond if a psychic told you that a deceased family member had contacted them and wanted you to do something you weren't comfortable with?

I would consult the bones :p and then my therapist

How would you respond if I asked you (politely) to post a picture!

I would be proud of you if you posted it because you were comfortable posting it, but would be disappointed if you only posted it because you felt pressured to post it. :) ;)

How would you respond if I offered to take you on a trip around the world?

I'm good thanks. Have fun.

How would you respond if you found out someone was using a picture of you on a website without your permission?

Latest posts

Back