howdy, here's some random complaining

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Varth

Reaction score
Hi I'm a 26 year old loser who has endured long stretches of severe loneliness due to sheer stupidity. I mean I think so! My real problem isn't friends, I have some good ones who are all maladjusted but interesting individuals but everyone seems to have a **** girl but me. I haven't been around a girl in like 5 ******* years, I've tried to get with some but it doesn't work. It is really driving me insane, or it did a long time ago now I'm just exploring the lower depths. It's getting to the point where I feel crazed and helpless around females, even violently pissed off. I have forgotten how to approach them. Well worse, I live in the middle of nowhere and only have few opportunities to be around females. I'm trying to remedy the situation but fresia it seems like if I go on like this any longer I'll turn into a total nutcase.

I have another bad feeling that if you go on a certain for so long, you eventually just stay that way, I know after a certain age of being single for so long you simply will be unable to find a partner. Also real relationships take a long time and I don't know, I don't have a bright outlook for the future, and I've gone on too long to trick my brain out of its misery fixation with some asinine hobby I won't give a **** about. All I can do is stare and think about how much life ******* sucks.

A real cure maybe to cut loose and just leave, find new people. Sounds like a fantasy and mostly is, most people who aren't alone have a massive supporting family and network of friends. If you don't have that to begin with, you're not going to have it. And I can't pick up girls for honeysuckle, everything seems like its out to make me feel like honeysuckle. I can't stand seeing my buddies with girls, no one can help me out, I really want to just break honeysuckle and fresia someone up. But that's no good, what do you do? Five ******* years man, I should be having the time of my life, but it's been wasted.

hey varth,,i really appreciate your being so frank about yourselves,,it takes guts to be that open about yourselves,,sincerely hope you find a solution to your problem

Hi ;)...you cant beat a good moan ;)

Hope things turn out well for you. You sound like me....i just dont know what to do with myself ( cue song)

There is one positive in the first few words you say....you are 26. You still have youth on your side and plenty time.

hey Varth :D
sounds tricky, but have you tried dating website?
maybe go to community clubs (hobbies, dancing, church), nightclubs, mutual friends?
they are some ideas, could be worth to try :)

Latest posts

Back