I’ve got serious issues

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissBehave said:
One million dollars makes you a viable daddy for a hot poor chick

TheSkaFish said:
ITellYouHhwut said:
Nevertheless, I'm right on the verge of making a fortune with my hemp farming venture. I have grown a masterful 10-acre grow of hemp, and harvest is now in full swing. I'm putting in 14-16 hour days with my crew harvesting and hanging the plants for drying. I have secured a buyer for $200/lb for dispensary-quality bud, and once I'm done harvesting and processing, I will have between 4,500-6,000 lbs of the stuff. The buyer is contracted to purchase everything. A local broker whom I trust has sourced my product for me to this buyer, and has set up an escrow account for our sale. So, surreal as it is to say, in roughly 60 days I will have over 1 million dollars.

It has been a load of hard work, commitment, and risk to make this happen, but it is actually happening.

Off topic, but I'm curious how someone can own 10 acres of land, have enough knowledge of farming and all the small tasks that make up everything that goes into it, have money for startup costs as well as day-to-day operating expenses, money to pay people, money to live on before you are able to sell the crop, and have enough business acumen to set up the whole operation all under 30 years of age.

Did you work somewhere else first, and decide to buy land and weed and everything else?  Or was it a family farm?

I'm not doubting it or anything.  I just wonder how it came about, cause most people don't have the initial opportunities to be in a position to do something like that.
No that's a perfectly good question.

Yeah, so I grew up on a 225 acre farm, so there was no overhead cost in the land. A local dispensary opened in my small town, and they started a farmer's collective to introduce this newly-legalized crop to the local farmers, after which many land owners in the county decided to give it a go. I convinced my dad we should get in on the ground floor of the CBD hemp industry, so we decided to grow 10 acres, which turned out to be a success. That's the short of it. Of course there are more details, but my dad was the benefactor of if all, but I've done the lions share of the work. So its largely been my project.

Barely Real said:
May I ask why you think you will never be able to attract a woman?
I know this will sound like rude response, but this question just frustrates the hell out of me. Don't you think that by age 28 I might've realized a little bit about how women view me? Don't you think I might've gotten the picture by now seeing as how I'm an almost 29 year old kissless virgin who's never been on a single date or had one single girlfriend? It's not a "thinking" matter, I KNOW for a fact there is no woman who could be attracted to me. I can clearly see how they act towards me. I've done everything to try to change it. It a total non-starter. Women avoid me like the plague. Its something that will never change, and I know it won't. I've simply lived too long in my shoes. I KNOW this to be unequivocally true.

As for the money, I could care less about it honestly. I'm so dead internally that none of the money I'm slated to make excites me one bit. I could give two shits less about vapid material possessions. I don't want "things" (brand new truck/lavish home/toys etc...). I positively detest that stuff. I dont even own a TV, and havent since I was 14. Not because I didnt have the money. I just dont like or want it. None of that stuff would make me the slightest bit happy.

Tell you the truth, I just don't want to live anymore. I don't want the **** money. I don't want anything. I just want this to be over.

People don't seem to get it. They think once I get money, everything will be fixed, and problem solved. I'll get myself a girl because of my new money, and everything will be perfect.

Even if it were the case that te money would suddenly change everything (which it wouldnt), people don't seem to realize that I'm not some piece of equipment you can just start back up. The damage has been done, and that damage is immense and incurable. I have been utterly destroyed on the inside. My psychology has been eroded and obliterated throughout. The very notion of a woman's attention makes my eyes shot with blood and my heart quiver with pain and disgust. I don't ******* want the honeysuckle anymore. I'm as serious as a heart attack. This damage and pain is unfixable. Is that clear enough to be understood? It's done. There is no moving forward. I don't know how to be more clear than that.

This money can burn for all I care. I do not ******* give a good god **** about it. I'm completely finished with everything.

Alright alright. I get it. You are sick and tired of them and the damage is done. I know what it’s like to feel like you are damaged beyond repair. I am ofc not in your situation and I’ve been told many times before that the ditch you are in, the ditch that a lot of men end up in is worse than all other pains out there. As much as it annoyed me to hear that cause comparing pain is a hopeless thing to even start with... I do believe it’s true. At least compared to most problems.  
You know, a lot turn their view from self hatred to the degradation of women. Have you given that a go? I’m guessing you are on your way with that already but maybe it’s possible to strip them of their humanity in such a way that allowed you to at least hang on to this life? 
I can’t help but think that there has to be some sort of hope out there. It’s hard for me to see no possibilities for others, although I have slim views for it regarding myself.

MissBehave said:
Alright alright. I get it. You are sick and tired of them and the damage is done. I know what it’s like to feel like you are damaged beyond repair. I am ofc not in your situation and I’ve been told many times before that the ditch you are in, the ditch that a lot of men end up in is worse than all other pains out there. As much as it annoyed me to hear that cause comparing pain is a hopeless thing to even start with... I do believe it’s true. At least compared to most problems.  
You know, a lot turn their view from self hatred to the degradation of women. Have you given that a go? I’m guessing you are on your way with that already but maybe it’s possible to strip them of their humanity in such a way that allowed you to at least hang on to this life? 
I can’t help but think that there has to be some sort of hope out there. It’s hard for me to see no possibilities for others, although I have slim views for it regarding myself.
I don't "strip them of their humanity", but I can certainly see why it is tempting to since they strip so many men of ours. They don't even deem us worthy of consideration or recognition of existence.

We'll, I'm finally closing in on the end of this operation I've had in the works since last year.

Early last summer, a local hemp dispensary opened in my little hometown, and they started a collective with the farmers in the county, offering to front us the seeds/clones to plant, and to handle the drying/processing and sales of our crop for a percentage of our profits. So I convinced my dad we needed to use our land to grow hemp, because it is a newly legalized crop in our state, and the profit margins they were talking was very enticing. We have 225 acres here, and about 75 of it is open bottom land with nice soil. We've never planted anything on our land, as my family is in the logging/timber business rather than farming.

So I spent the winter researching and gathering info/materials to get started, and when the weather started to break in March, I started prepping the ground. I plowed furrows in strips 10 feet apart, and used a blade on the back of the tractor to push the dirt back in. I spent weeks on the tractor, working on agitating the soil and spreading chicken manure. Then, we purchased some mother plants to clone off of, and I single-handedly cloned over 5,000 cannabis plants, 4,500 of which ended up taking and growing roots. Altogether We planted 10 acres worth. We began planting in late April.

My father has been the benefactor of this venture, but this was meant to be my project. I have done virtually all the crucial work. My dad will take his share of the profits, and I will pay him back for his investment.

Right now we are in the midst of harvesting, and the days have been extremely hard and tiresome. I have been putting in 14-16 hour days of tobacco-like work. But we are hooked up with a buyer who is locked in on a hefty price. The dispensary has sourced our product to this buyer, and an escrow account has been set up for the sale. Our plants did very well. Our yields were spectacular. I'm tickled to death with the result. It has truly been a cool experience growing this plant.

So, surreal as it is to say, it looks as though this is really going to happen. I've looked at the price the buyer is paying per pound, and the amount we're likely to turn out, and doing the math, its looking like in about 60 days, I will have about $1.5 million. My mind can't even really comprehend the fact that I'm about to make real money. I've never made real money like this. Let alone this good.

But nevertheless, even though this has all gone so well, I'll have to be honest by saying I really cannot bring myself to care about the money, or to get excited over it. As you guys have gathered by now, I'm pretty put out with life in general, depressed and cynical, and I'm not joking when I describe my feelings. This money does not excite me one bit, though I've tried to convince myself to get excited about it. I can't do it.

In fact, I'm so apathetic to receiving this money that I'm considering even just conceding my share of the profits to my dad. If he insists I take it, I will probably have a charity lined up to donate it all. Either way, I don't want it.

I will get rid of my portion some way or another, then I'll likely disappear, maybe to end my life. I feel like I don't want to live anymore. The money doesn't mean jack honeysuckle to me. Theres nothing out there that I want. I could give a fresia less about vapid material possessions, brand new vehicles, nice house, toys, gadgets, etc... Ive got no use for money.

Most people cannot fathom the notion of getting to that point of mental depression and emptiness that you can actually go through with suicide, but I'm certainly working my way towards it. Absolutely nothing matters to me anymore. You could lay out all of Trumps money in front of me, and I would say no thank you. I just dont care to invest in this life any more. I see the end of this venture as a climactic point in my life, after which I just want to call it a life. That's how I feel.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/ This place is dead.

I understand the feeling of nothing mattering any more but maybe you should experience having that money first before resolving to give it away. You worked for it after all. Anyway I'd say there are far more worthy causes than your dad. Not sure why he's the first option.

Latest posts

Back