I’ve got serious issues

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
❤️
I’m constantly thinking out ways to destroy all so-called undesirable men. 
Just waiting to pounce on em when I get the chance. 

giphy.gif

MissBehave said:
❤️
I’m constantly thinking out ways to destroy all so-called undesirable men. 
Just waiting to pounce on em when I get the chance. 

giphy.gif

What's your definition of undesirable?

She's using defensive sarcasm. Just in-case anyone else begins to see it wrongly.

Some women have the “mean girl” mentality when it comes to other women, but all of them have it when it comes to inferior men like me. They passive-aggressively like to hurt us. They know they have the upper-hand, and our desire for them allows them to cash in on the satisfaction double time. They get the validation they want from us, and they get to crush our souls at the same time. Double the satisfaction all in one person. I’ve seen it all my life. Which is why you can’t argue with what I’m saying. What women say and what women do are two totally different things.

You're not dealing with nice women, and I'll bet it's because you're tuned in on looks. The vast majority of women are decent and wonderful to be with. That's Reality. You''re trying it on with the wrong ones.

Woman are evil. Men like the OP are perfect and clearly a victim. Every single person with a vagina needs to stop being evil. blah blah blah, etc etc etc.
OP needs to stop with the bitter generalizations. They are bullshit.

I don’t blame women. Actually, as I’ve said before, I actually believe that their attitudes towards men are good and necessary. Women need to pick out the alpha males and shun the undesirables. If all men were guaranteed a wife, there would be way too many undesirable genetics getting promulgated, and it would cause immense dysgenic fertility on our species. In order for humanity to survive/thrive, the processes of female mating selection must take place, and the males with the best traits/genetics need to win the women at the end of the day. Unfortunately that means that the undesirable guys like me have to be shunned and pushed aside. 

So really at the end of the day, I’m the one who needs to face reality. I’ll never have a woman, and that’s just an unfortunate fact of reality. I guess I just have to understand that this is just how nature works. It’s neither good nor bad. It just is what it is. I need to stop thinking it’s a bad thing. It’s not. I have no business being with a woman anyway. 

I think at this point I don’t really even need get a hooker or whatever either. For one, having sex with a hooker does not constitute losing your virginity IMO. You’re still a virgin after you’ve so-called “lost it” to a hooker. So a hooker will do me no good, and it’s no use keeping on anyway. I just need to keep to myself. I potentially need to end my life, and deep down that’s what I truly wish I had the nerve to do. That’s what nature would’ve done to me a long time ago if not for the protection of modern society. I don’t need to keep hanging around with these poor gentics, taking up space, and continuing this contrived life. 28 is far too old to just be starting this stuff. Think about the whole myriad of stuff I’ve missed out on that really just can’t be done now. I’m too old now. Nobody just starts getting into this stuff when they’re as old as me. It’s completely pathetic, and the whole notion of it all has been completely ruined for me. I don’t even want it to happen now.

Not that y’all really care what kind of pain I’m in. It’s no skin off y’all’s backs. You will all just reply with vague, meaningless responses. Just don’t bother.

So wait, we are supposed to "care" about your pain when you sit there and type a massive lot of bullshit about women? We reply with vague, meaningless honeysuckle when in reality we are all telling you that your views of women are bullshit.
You only hear what you want to hear. Anything else is not acceptable to you. And heaven forbid a lowly, evil woman say anything, because that's just beyond ridiculous.

Here's my advice for you. Pull your head out of your ass and open your **** eyes. This has nothing to do with the majority of women. Yeah, sure, you've probably encountered some mean bitches in your life, but judging from your posts here, chances are probably pretty high that your attitude and perspective on life and women is likely what caused all these women to reject you.

harper said:
So... no pouncing, then.

1bA98e.jpg

Since I’m supposed to be a crazed alpha male lover, that’s probably what you should have done. 😛

PandaSwag said:
What's your definition of undesirable?

Oh god.. you too Panda?? 
🙄😂

You’re all right. I apologize for saying insensitive things. I’m just a ******* loser who has no business being alive. I’ll go now

I’m done with life. There’s no reason to keep going. I’m giving up my earnings from the crop this year. I don’t want to go on any further.

ITellYouHhwut said:
You’re all right. I apologize for saying insensitive things. I’m just a ******* loser who has no business being alive. I’ll go now

I’m done with life. There’s no reason to keep going. I’m giving up my earnings from the crop this year. I don’t want to go on any further.

There are other things in life than bitches.
I do get that it’s a very big and difficult problem and getting your mind off it would probably be very difficult. But. 
How about focusing on bettering yourself for your own benefit? 
Combat sport can be a thing that gives you confidence in handling yourself. 
Try to find some sort of interest that adds value to your life rather than focusing on the bad stuff. It’s much easier said than done but.. I do hope it works out for you.

MissBehave said:
ITellYouHhwut said:

I do get that it’s a very big and difficult problem and getting your mind off it would probably be very difficult. But. 
Try to find some sort of interest that adds value to your life rather than focusing on the bad stuff. It’s much easier said than done but.. I do hope it works out for you.

No, I’m done with it all. I’ve tried “bettering myself” ad nauseam. The world crushes me every time I try. I don’t care to do it anymore. I always laugh when people downplay the importance of sex and relationships, and assert “its not that big a deal, why so upset about it?”, when that literally the most important ******* thing in life. Those same people talk out of two sides of their mouth, they berated us for complaining about not having it, whilst they enjoy their relationships and engage in virgin shaming on occasion. Don’t sit there and try to tell me “it ain’t that big a deal, so don’t get so upset about it.” You would be just as upset as me if your entire life seemed like a play written explicitly to show you how you’re unworthy, and how nobody really cares about you. 

Jordan Peterson (whom I don’t really care for) once said something correct. He said something to the effect that undesirable men were the lowest on anyone’s list in terms of who people value, and that no one really cares what happens to them. That is most certainly true. I feel that. You women have no ******* clue what immense power you hold. You could completely change an undesirable man’s whole life/self-perspective by simply expressing a modicum of interest in him, or treating him like he is at least somewhat worthy of your time. But instead, you look at, and treat unattractive men like they’re creeps, and just destroy them psychologically. Guys like me don’t even know how to function properly in social situations or in public because we have had our psyches utterly wrecked and destroyed by women. And it’s not just some women. It’s every woman I’ve ever come across. It’s just built into them. It’s nature.

I don’t ******* care anymore. Like I said, I would rather eat fish emulsions and drink cyanide than to have anything to do with women or life. I’m DONE!

I’m not downplaying anything. As I said, changing focus to something else regarding this subject is very hard. It’s probably the hardest thing to do. 
You know.. I’m very sure that some here wouldn’t mind talking to you, I sure wouldn’t, but you block those with how angry you are. Being burned by the world and as you say, women, can make you venture into a very dark place. You’ve stopped trying, and therefore blocking any possible hope.
At the end of the day. If you want to leave this earth, that’s on you. You can either fight it or succumb to it.
Don’t you wonder though? 
Maybe tomorrow is gonna bring you some sort of light... some change. 
That’s at least what I hope for when I have those thoughts. 🌸

PandaSwag said:
Alpha Panda...lol setting those long session records.

We’re you ready to go all attack on me or what? 😂
Ahh.. hmm. You know. I wonder what you would have said if I pushed it. 
And now I’ll never know 😭

MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:

No attack.  I was just wondering.  I guess Siku cleared it up a little bit.  Still would like to know what your definition of that is.  I wasn't looking at it as some dig on me or vice versa. :p

And OP, I share some of your feelings.  I too have gone a long time having never been in a relationship.  And being Asian in small town America isn't exactly great for dating social life.  But as others have stated.  You're not the only one feeling the way you do.

ITellYouHhwut said:
MissBehave said:
ITellYouHhwut said:

No, I’m done with it all. I’ve tried “bettering myself” ad nauseam. The world crushes me every time I try. I don’t care to do it anymore. I always laugh when people downplay the importance of sex and relationships, and assert “its not that big a deal, why so upset about it?”, when that literally the most important ******* thing in life. Those same people talk out of two sides of their mouth, they berated us for complaining about not having it, whilst they enjoy their relationships and engage in virgin shaming on occasion. Don’t sit there and try to tell me “it ain’t that big a deal, so don’t get so upset about it.” You would be just as upset as me if your entire life seemed like a play written explicitly to show you how you’re unworthy, and how nobody really cares about you. 

Jordan Peterson (whom I don’t really care for) once said something correct. He said something to the effect that undesirable men were the lowest on anyone’s list in terms of who people value, and that no one really cares what happens to them. That is most certainly true. I feel that. You women have no ******* clue what immense power you hold. You could completely change an undesirable man’s whole life/self-perspective by simply expressing a modicum of interest in him, or treating him like he is at least somewhat worthy of your time. But instead, you look at, and treat unattractive men like they’re creeps, and just destroy them psychologically. Guys like me don’t even know how to function properly in social situations or in public because we have had our psyches utterly wrecked and destroyed by women. And it’s not just some women. It’s every woman I’ve ever come across. It’s just built into them. It’s nature.

I don’t ******* care anymore. Like I said, I would rather eat fish emulsions and drink cyanide than to have anything to do with women or life. I’m DONE!

I'm going to try to respond without taking any of what you said personally.

You are not the only person who feels alone. You are not the only person (man or woman) who feels unloved. I don't say this to insult you, or to criticize... just to relate. There are other people out there that understand how it feels to go through what you're going through, maybe not the exact situation because we all have our own circumstances, but they do exist.

Vent your anger, if that's what you need to do... 
Just remember that your emotional state may be skewing your perspective a little bit. I hope that you don't give up on life, but Missbehave is right that it is your choice to make. I hope you choose to live, and maybe realize that all women are not out to hurt you, just the ones you need to stay away from.

PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:

No attack.  I was just wondering.  I guess Siku cleared it up a little bit.  Still would like to know what your definition of that is.  I wasn't looking at it as some dig on me or vice versa. :p

And OP, I share some of your feelings.  I too have gone a long time having never been in a relationship.  And being Asian in small town America isn't exactly great for dating social life.  But as others have stated.  You're not the only one feeling the way you do.

Yeah. There are a lot of people out there that share the same pain... but does it matter though? Does it help anything that you know others are suffering for the same thing you do? Seeing that shared pain is in a very messed up way, a little comforting, but it doesn’t really mean anything. The stuff I’m suffering from may be viewed and felt completely different by another person with the same problems. And there lies the problem. There isn’t that 1 key. It’s different for everyone since we are all indeed “snowflakes”. (Yeah I’m aware of the suckyness of that word 😋) Different personalities and experiences makes for different outcomes of the same treatment. 
Some goes though life not finding their key, and that’s a very scary thought. 

What’s an undesirable man to me? Hmm.. I do believe everyone has good things in them. I don’t believe there is this “perfect” man that’s gonna fit everyone. I have no problem talking and being friends with all kinds of different males. 
When it comes to relationships.. hmm.. 🤔 there is one thing that is extremely important for me. I do require the man to be able to stand for himself, what he believes in and that doesn’t think that females are superior to them. 

So what’s an undesirable woman to you Panda?

Latest posts

Back