i am in a bad state

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seekingpeace

Reaction score
Hello, im 22 years old, i live with my mom and my lil brother. i was born with disfigurements to my face, shoulders and back etc. i am extremely lonely, i havent had a proper friend since i was 14 yrs old, these last few years have been tremendously difficult. im not writing this for pity or for attention, i just need to clear my chest for a bit.

Welcome to our community, SP! Nice to meet You! =)

It's perfectly understandable that You came here and now want to talk about the things that are bothering You. Since You seem like a nice person i'm sure You'll meet some nice folks right away and surely will have Yourself a bunch of new friends within a week if You keep Your nice appearance here up! Feel free to talk about anything You want here, whether it's to forget about the world for a while or come to some conclusions easier with the help of others.

Welcome to the forum.

There are alot of great people to talk to here that will really make you feel better.

ya welcome to the forum,
i hope you can find some confidence here, and feel free to pm anythime

:D

Hello and welcome to forum, looking forward to hearing from you.

seekingpeace said:
Hello, im 22 years old, i live with my mom and my lil brother. i was born with disfigurements to my face, shoulders and back etc. i am extremely lonely, i havent had a proper friend since i was 14 yrs old, these last few years have been tremendously difficult. im not writing this for pity or for attention, i just need to clear my chest for a bit.

Hi seekingpeace and welcome here. I saw your post last night be for I want to bed but I had, had a drink and normally do not log in after a drink. But I understand about disfigurement. I have a spine that's twisted to bits and is not that noticeable with the right clothing but ye its stopped me from going swimming. I don't know how badly your disfigurements are to your face but if there that bad and its having an effect on your life then is there not anything the doctors can do? Like cosmetic surgery.

Also am going to move this to the new members forum if that's ok :) I think it well be better there as its your fist post :)

Hi. Dont let ur disfugurments stand in the way of you and happiness. Just remember all the qualities you have and feel confident. Please feel free to post some more coz things like these need to be said out instead of being kept inside

Hey seekingpeace! I'm new to the forums as well.

I think this place is great to just get this kind of stuff off your chest. You can say anything and not be judged..because many people here can relate. Talking about your problems definitely does help, even if it's on a forum. Heck, there are things I can say in type that I could never get the nerve to say in person. So in some ways this is an optimal avenue for expressing what's on your mind.

Latest posts

Back