I am so mad right now I can rip someone's head off.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alonewanderer said:
Join a MMA gym, nothing makes me feel better than getting my ass kicked by someone physically superior to me. It humbles me and makes me more patient each time.

LOL, I already take BJJ classes, and while I do enjoy it -- it's certainly not enough for me.
IDK if I'd start MMA classes since I have no intention of being a fighter, plus I have a really bad knee so getting leg-kicked hard would suck.

alonewanderer said:
Join a MMA gym, nothing makes me feel better than getting my ass kicked by someone physically superior to me. It humbles me and makes me more patient each time.

True dat.

It's also nice to be the one doing the pummeling every now and then. :p

njlonelydude said:
I've honestly given up on myself and humanity in general. I see only bad things in people now, and people who act really nice I see the worst in. To me, that person who's acting very nice is putting on a performance because he/she is really evil-as-fresia. I expect everyone to be an ******* at the end of the day.

I am going to die an old, lonely and completely insane man.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! Suck on that, world!!! :D

:)) You will not die an old, lonely and completely insane man. I've understand you pretty well, I concluded that we humans are generally a bad species. We do not like the way we show, we do not like the way we smell, but we are full of sadism, manipulative, parasites that destroy everything beautiful around them.You will not die alone, Belive in you and that you can be better, many people have children because they felt lonly, empty but I think this is stupid. Be good with everybody including your parents. Try, at least, for a week to be good with everybody and try to do all the good that you can do, you well see the results.
You are young, you should ask your self how do you want to live your life, not how you will die.

laura said:
:)) You will not die an old, lonely and completely insane man. I've understand you pretty well, I concluded that we humans are generally a bad species. We do not like the way we show, we do not like the way we smell, but we are full of sadism, manipulative, parasites that destroy everything beautiful around them.You will not die alone, Belive in you and that you can be better, many people have children because they felt lonly, empty but I think this is stupid. Be good with everybody including your parents. Try, at least, for a week to be good with everybody and try to do all the good that you can do, you well see the results.
You are young, you should ask your self how do you want to live your life, not how you will die.

Great reply, i have also come to a very similar conclusion and so agree with what you are saying.

njlonelydude said:
SophiaGrace said:
Someone needs to work through his anger....

though I don't quite know how he should go about doing it.

I really like it when people tell me I have anger issues because what they're basically saying is, "You don't fit my view of a perfect world, and I think you need to change yourself until you do."

Some people are born angry, some people are born happy, some sad...etc. Do I need to change my personality traits just so other people will accept me?

I understand your anger. You have every right to be angry, in my opinion. It's just the way that you channel this anger. My own anger has fueled many positive changes in my life...because I have channeled that anger in the proper way. You can't let anger be a destructive force in your life...you have to use it to make positive change.

I was ANGRY that I couldn't find a job, so I kept searching and searching and after SIX MONTHS I FINALLY found one (only two months ago). I was ANGRY that I got a C on one of my most important exams, so I studied harder for the next exams and ended up with an A in the class.

I really hope you're still reading the forums and you get this message that I am trying to send out to you. I hope things are better for you now. If you're angry about something, it means it's time for a change in your life. You have to be willing to make that change.

Latest posts

Back