I don't know how to cope with being ugly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course I will be careful. I am educating myself in every aspect of it so the chance that I fresia up is minimal.

Some of my features are extremely hard to improve, mainly the nose, and you can't just fix a huge forehead, you have to have bangs for it. I do have bangs but I am balding, so I need a hair transplant as well. This will take me about $40k in total. I have 1/4 of that now and that is savings.

All that just to be attractive and not be alone sub-human that someone settles with for the rest of my life.

I'm sure it's been posted somewhere in here but if not it bears repeating. I think everybody has days no matter how attractive they are, they are capable of having bad pictures and days where they aren't so perfect looking. When I was younger I didn't know that everybody in magazines were so airbrushed and altered to look perfect so I would look at that and think I must be ugly. Some days I still think this if I see a bad picture of myself. It's interesting to look at actresses without their makeup. We see perfect in magazines but the everyday regular pictures look like someone you would see anywhere. So basically, everybodies capable of looking near perfect..just grab the makeup and photoshop and there you have it lol. My whole point is though.. is and I have to remind myself that it doesn't matter. Who we are does.

Latest posts

Back