I feel horrible...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallen

Reaction score
I feel like a really horrible person because everyone hates me, even if I don't know them. I am so lonely and nobody loves me at all. People look at me and they hate me. I don't have many friends. I don't even belong on thins dang Earth!!! I Hate it here. I hate life and life hates me back. I have felt this was since I was 6 years old. I knew I didn't belong here the moment i walked into first grade. People enjoy just hurting my feelings, every day. All my friends have some one who loves them and then there is me who is always hated. Nobody cares!!! I tried to kill myself once before and i tried to run away. I have no where else to go. i can't go anywhere else. I am trapped!!!! I really need help! I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

*gives fallen a really big Hug*

fallen you're not a bad person. I know what you mean unfortunatly i'm in the exact same socail circumstance. No one's interested in talking to me unless i can get them an A on a lab report. I've had strings of bad luck and devastating abandonment without an explation or even an I'm sorry. But i never did anything to justify me being a bad person. Just because you have friends doesn't mean your a good person. I know tons of people that are downright bitches and they have tons of friends, becuase there are tons of other downright bitches they can hangout with and gossip with and argue with. Don't think that just becuase you may be alone doesn't mean you desevere to be alone. When other people judge you even when they hardly know you, or hardly talk to you. These are not good people and trust me you don't want to be friends with them. And chances are it's a good thing they don't like you becuase amoral people only like other amoral people.
Societies messed, either you're a nerd that does nerdy things, or you're a prep that does pretty things, or you're the few that unfortuantly fall in between, and slip through the cracks in the social order. I seem to be the unfortuante marchingband geek that likes to go out for corss country instead of marching band leaving my socail potentail very limited.
I don't hurt people i don't steal. I'm a F*ing law abieding virgin goody two shoes school girl (yech i know)

but if i'm a bad person becuase i'm lonely thats illogical.

You're a good person and i'm sure deep down you know that too. Don't give up, we're all in this together and i'm pulling for you

peace

*hugs*

:D

by the way i read on your profile that your current location is the world that never was, is that a kh2 refernce?

KH rocks

go you

XD

Why would people specifically hate you for no reason? Maybe you're just inshitty surroundings and need to go somewhere better?

fallen said:
I feel like a really horrible person because everyone hates me, even if I don't know them. I am so lonely and nobody loves me at all. People look at me and they hate me. I don't have many friends. I don't even belong on thins dang Earth!!! I Hate it here. I hate life and life hates me back. I have felt this was since I was 6 years old. I knew I didn't belong here the moment i walked into first grade. People enjoy just hurting my feelings, every day. All my friends have some one who loves them and then there is me who is always hated. Nobody cares!!! I tried to kill myself once before and i tried to run away. I have no where else to go. i can't go anywhere else. I am trapped!!!! I really need help! I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

EXACT WORDS OF MY THOUGHT right now.

Fallen, just remember something I realized a while ago in my life. Say it to yourself whenever you feel that way. "Everyone is a ******* jackass but me"

Unacceptance said:
Fallen, just remember something I realized a while ago in my life. Say it to yourself whenever you feel that way. "Everyone is a ******* jackass but me"

That's the spirit! :)

Fallen, my guess is that you're simply surrounded in real life by empty headed morons that can't understand how to tie their own shoes let alone see a decent person right in front of their face. I doubt people hate you if they don't know you. They're simply oblivious.

Not worth your time...find people that are.

I think your just in a cross road in your life and it doesnt help that your like most people in this forum that have the same problem : /

I think your just feeling left behind while other people are seemingly moving ahead of you, i secretly felt like you are right now after highschool but kept it all inside, "oh trust me its real healthy... ^^;;;;;;;

No body hates you Winry (calling you winry from your avatar pic) just sorta have to find your calling in life and see where that leads you to. I think i found mine and am just walking down that path, so far so good :D Like i said, you just have to find yours

Speaking of which interested in making metal arms and legs for a boy who will leave you for another woman in another dimension and have his brother be in the act while you wait for him? oh wait i said too much and made myself sad :(

People enjoy just hurting my feelings, every day. All my friends have some one who loves them and then there is me who is always hated. Nobody cares!!! I tried to kill myself once before and i tried to run away. I have no where else to go. i can't go anywhere else. I am trapped!!!! I really need help! I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!

I can relate to that, during highschool I've also tried running away and just wanted to crawl up and die, there're harder stuff to deal with later on in life, but people mature and you'll run into more mature people in the future, because they understand what pain is, even though there're a lot of other problems in life for them, that's why there're a lot of nice people on this website, they understand how to respect others, and you'll run into similiar people.

I know it's kind of hard and I don't have an answer for you, but I'm hoping you'll be brave enough and gain some strength, I'm sure people here will be praying for you =)

Do you have any hobbies? Things you're interested in? Take up that hobby and find yourself friends with the same interests. I used to enjoy art at highschool and people were nice because they're all doing things they enjoy, unlike the other classes, people were all stuck up in other classes because they were not good and just pick fun out of people who were, maybe you could try taking a class you enjoy?

Some people are cruel and you have to learn how to deal with them and ignore their immaturity.

Latest posts

Back