I feel like I haven't been accepted

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sute

by the little elitist group here

& I feel as if my contributions are not welcome

Sute said:

Interesting. What do you base this on? Also, just out of curiosity, who here constitutes the elite?

There's an elitest group? Where? How can I sign up? I want to belong!

Hold it, are there dues for this club? Hazing rituals? Hmmmmm, now I'm concerned.
Decisions, decisions.

Sute, let's start an elitest club. We can control who's foot gets in the door, collect money (always good), and be über popular.

Sute said:

If it's me making you feel like that, it's not what I meant. I apologize if I made you feel bad by the way I word things. I'm a frog.

I am not any elit at all. and I think your contributions are über cool. It wasn't sarcasm, it was how I felt.

Arsenic Queen said:
Sute said:

If it's me making you feel like that, it's not what I meant. I apologize if I made you feel bad by the way I word things. I'm a frog.

I love frogs Queen!!

Well I accept you. You're nice to chat with.

Yes comrade! The capitalist elite have it all! We must revolt!

Lenin5.jpg

I'm not accepted either, simply because everyone finds my views on women too cut throat. I'm not really accepted anywhere, considering the fact that I haven't had a friend in real life since age 15.

firebird85 said:
I'm not accepted either, simply because everyone finds my views on women too cut throat. I'm not really accepted anywhere, considering the fact that I haven't had a friend in real life since age 15.
Well got me interested now.... just what are your cut throat views on women?

Nolife Princess said:
firebird85 said:
Well got me interested now.... just what are your cut throat views on women?

Please do not open that can of worms on this thread. I've had it with the koalas, and they don't really belong here, anyway.
~~

There will always be somebody who is more "popular" than somebody else. The important thing is to be accepted by YOURSELF first, and everybody else second. The "elite" are a rather small portion of any crowd, and as long as they aren't harassing you, who cares?

Latest posts

Back