I hate Mondays

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tehdreamer

Mondays suck. Here is Garfield to back up my feelings:

80e09270-756f-4447-92dc-d96b65adea27

20040622-garfield-monday.jpg

Even Ziggy agrees with me:

i070723ziggy.png

That is all.

Ya know, today was a particularly bad Monday. I managed to finish a project for school, but today for lunch I was fed spicy peanut butter pasta. It was pretty disgusting, in my opinion, but others liked it. Then I went down to my school to take care of financial stuff, and forgot my purse. I fortunately got it back, but when I got home I realized there was more that needed to be done on my project. So I spent 3 hours wrapping thread around 2/8ths inch wide pieces of card stock. This, though difficult to understand, was a very tedious part of my project. Then I accidentally deleted my file on Harvest Moon DS. Fortunately, I have a back up file, but it's like two entire seasons behind where I was just last night! :[

I had just bought a cow... Named Tushie...

other than having to go in to do a pointless hour long conference call i usually have mondays off. poor monday... its not bad to everyone, lol.

(((((tehdreamer)))))

House approves of this sentiment.

[youtube]Er5uuCYi7q4[/youtube]

speaking of Garfield, I urge everyone who hasn't to read through these at least once -

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

also, my week technically starts on Tuesday because that is when I go back to work. I always, without fail, mess something up. for this very reason, I hate Tuesdays ;)

Haz--They were excellent! Thanks for sharing. You get the next *Hug* cause it's Tuesday... I think most of us screw something up at least one day out of the week...Don't feel alone. :) I vary my "screw-up" routines....It can happen anytime on any day... :D

I think Jon might just fit in here on A Lonely Life without his beloved cat

nqwNc.jpg

o9mQQ.jpg

GGT9k.png

4pREf.jpg

Thanks for the hug Nina, the consequences have been increasingly severe that is all :(

Aww Haz....It was just a really gentle hug...I barely touched the keys as I typed...Promise...Nothing rough here... :)
Poor Jon does seem a bit lost with the bad-cat....

If Monday was a man, I would stab him multiple times; and then make out with Friday ^^

Actually, now that i'm out of Highschool I enjoy Mondays.
I have the house to myself for most of the morning and afternoon.

Latest posts

Back