I hate myself.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumulus.james

Reaction score
no I am not pissing and moaning or looking for sympathy. I really do hate myself, I live in the body that I find repulsive and grotesque.

People keep saying "you got to love yourself" and all that bollocks. Well I hate myself so if I hate me how ill anyone else like me?

I am pretty smart in some ways. If there was anything about myself to make people like me I would have found and exploited it. But there is not. I am a pig ugly thick *******.

I am just sat here waiting for death. because that is the only next big event in my life. Between now and death there is nothing. I am nothing waiting for nothing. I only really exist to me. There is not a human on this earth that knows I am even alive. Sometimes I doubt it.

Your all fake. You all have someone.

cumulus.james said:
no I am not pissing and moaning or looking for sympathy. I really do hate myself, I live in the body that I find repulsive and grotesque.

People keep saying "you got to love yourself" and all that bollocks. Well I hate myself so if I hate me how ill anyone else like me?

I am pretty smart in some ways. If there was anything about myself to make people like me I would have found and exploited it. But there is not. I am a pig ugly thick *******.

I am just sat here waiting for death. because that is the only next big event in my life. Between now and death there is nothing. I am nothing waiting for nothing. I only really exist to me. There is not a human on this earth that knows I am even alive. Sometimes I doubt it.

James,
I love and care about you more than you can know.

I am not fake.

and I too am an *******! (:)

Nolife Princess said:
cumulus.james said:

James,

I am not fake.

why would you care about me I am an *******.

SophiaGrace said:
Okay. I'm fake.

Now what?

your not fake, I meant everyone else.

cumulus.james said:
Nolife Princess said:
cumulus.james said:

James,

I am not fake.

why would you care about me I am an *******.

SophiaGrace said:
Okay. I'm fake.

Now what?

your not fake, I meant everyone else.

Because I am an ******* too!
But I am not fake.

So after you finished snapping at everyone do you mind telling us what’s causing you to feel like this? You know with a bit of time and effort our bodies can change, a lot of us have been in that place, a lot of us are still there but with some work there is hope for all.

Has someone said something about your appearance or are you your own worst critic? I know its easier to tell you not to be so hard on yourself but I’d rather you to work on changing so these feelings aren’t with you forever.

That’s irrelevant. If someone is going to post accusations of people being fake then I’d like to know why, just because he didn’t ask for advice it doesn’t mean I don’t care to know what’s wrong. Showing concern and offering friendly support doesn't cost anything after all.

Lost Drifter said:
That’s irrelevant. If someone is going to post accusations of people being fake then I’d like to know why, just because he didn’t ask for advice it doesn’t mean I don’t care to know what’s wrong. Showing concern and offering friendly support doesn't cost anything after all.

I sense hostility.

No one likes being preached to, that’s all, we're all on these forums for similar reasons so whether someone asks for advice or not I'd like to think enough of us care to give it regardless.

Those you accuse of being fake are those who have helped you in the past.
Those you are pushing away, are those who have greeted you to this site with open arms.

In life you are only as ugly as you make yourself out to be. Beauty comes from within.

I don't take cumulas James's words to heart. He can call the world fake and hate it to whatever degree he wants. I don't care. Why? because he feels isolated I think...and is angry at all those who he perceieves as isolating him,rejecting him and causing him needless emotional pain. One person could be a representation of a faceless multitude.

As for gratitude, who has "helped" James? Many people. Probably when he didn't want help and only wanted to be heard.

I could be wrong, but only james can correct me.

It's not about that, it's about having respect for people that have tried. Not to insult them under the term fake.

The majority of us feel isolated from time to time. To take that out on others isnt the way forward.

Is asking for help that much harder? Not really

If you hate yourself and think you're ugly, then that's one thing. For all i know you are a very ugly human being with few redeeming qualities. But why impute bad things on others who are genuinely reaching out to you? How would you know if they're bring fake or not? Why should it matter? Why not give people the benefit of the doubt? You're probably going to ignore my post, but I often wonder this about people who say that they are completely invisible to the world but shut people out at every turn.

Legato said:
It's not about that, it's about having respect for people that have tried.

Sometimes how people "try" is wrong. Sometimes how they "try" hurts more than it does good. Sometimes how they "try" is exactly the wrong way to do things. Sometimes these people need to listen to what the orignal poster is saying rather than imposing their own expectations upon them "they must think differently or else." or "they must try to get better or else."

Besides, why be grateful for something which you never asked for in the first place. James is not saying "please, show me how not to hate myself." it's a cry of pain, sure, but,

*sigh*

The problem with so many people is that they think they know what is best for a person, they think they know the person better than that person knows themself, they think that if a person doesnt accept their hand and whatever the heck is in it, that there is something wrong with them. There is nothing wrong with the person who is suffering, it is those that are "trying" to "help" that need a readjustment of their attitude in my opinion.

So in future if i get insulted, i should change my attitude to suit the one insulting?

You cant be thankful for help one minute, then change your mind about it.

Im going through loads of honeysuckle, snapping at someone on here isnt the way forward is it?

I've said my piece, let's see if i was right, and wait for jame's response.

In the meantime continue imposing your own expectations upon James instead of listening to him.

I have someone, Im not fake.
Its my fucken statement.

Sometimes i act as if, feel as if...
Some people call that faking it
Til you make it....

If you think as if, feel as and act
As if your a waste....
Thats your chioce and
Statement. Its your life.
Do with it as you wish.
Even if its creating misery
And hatred.

I didnt cuased it and i as hell
Aint fixing it...

I dont give a fresia....then what?

Hate is the only way to live! It encourages wanting to be better but will you ever be better? That is the problem! In this life you never stop working and the worse part is...You might hate yourself forever! It is a horrible truth! I have accepted though and you may have also or may also one day. There may be a miracle though...a reason to love yourself?

Latest posts

Back