I have no one around

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hauntyoueveryday

Reaction score
Hey everyone. First post.

So I moved to California from Maryland three months ago. I moved because I wanted to further pursue my acting and music career. I wanted to get away from my family.

I moved in with my uncle and aunt to get on my feet. I now work two jobs. I am securing a place to return back to college.

But I am so alone.

I have a sister in L.A and cousin in the O.C. But I can't really talk to them. My sister and I kinda got into over texting and I don't really want to speak her.

I am an introvert by nature. But over the last year I got into learning pick up. Before that I have had girlfriends and a few one night stands. But I was so inconsistent with women. A year has passed and not much has happened. One fling, a few dates that went no where.

I am a robot working. I don't mind the work since I am making good money. But I have no friends. I have no women in my life. I have no one to talk to about anything. I would say I have been more depressed. But right now I am extremely lonely.

I am not sure what to do.

LeafPerson said:
I live in the bay are if youd ever like someone to meet up with.
Pm your info
Surcruxum said:
Why don't you want to talk to your sister?
Because she started treating me like a kid and talking down to me.
AnotherLonelyGuy said:
Hauntyoueveryday said:
I am not sure what to do.

Get some hobbies.
I guess you didn't read that I have two jobs.

Latest posts

Back