i have only u

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reki

Reaction score
sadness becomes very frequent to me in the last 2 years.
i just feel bored. there is no intersting things in my life. moreover , im 26 years single.

guys im feeling very sad right now and i have only u to share my story with.

Im with you Reki I can relate .. Alone bored and sad...

but im trying hard to change the cycle.. nothing to show for yet

thank u guys,
the only thing that gives me a hope, is that the coming cannot be worse than the present.
lets hope for the best

i get how you feel too. i just feel lost and alone right now. it can always get better though.

it has recently come to my awareness that EVERYBODY is schitzophrenic, the problem only arises when you are paranoid.

listen to your thoughts, understand which thoughts are born from fear, and those from love.

i am a free person and if anyone EVER feels they have no-one to talk to, no one who understands, feel free to contact me, i live in the south of england near guildford if you need to see someone face to face,

if not, i am wise beyond my years and i am sure i can help anyone, if they know what they need help with, y'all want to stop looking for answers, and start asking the right questions!

-Kind Regards,
Gindu

Yes I think that acknowledging inner strength is very good as a trait and whilst Gollum had multiple personalities not all of them were bad. I think that recognising the good in you and the strong is important and if you have Psychosis then it is good to be medicated. But that does not mean you are less valuable. Gollum was sometimes valuable but his bad personalities made him deceptive. I am hoping that you will gain acceptance here because these people seem a nice bunch.

Frodo Baggins said:
Yes I think that acknowledging inner strength is very good as a trait and whilst Gollum had multiple personalities not all of them were bad. I think that recognising the good in you and the strong is important and if you have Psychosis then it is good to be medicated. But that does not mean you are less valuable. Gollum was sometimes valuable but his bad personalities made him deceptive. I am hoping that you will gain acceptance here because these people seem a nice bunch.

excellent work frodo, may i guess you are a LOTR fan?

i mean... just a guess :p

-Kind Regards,
Gindu

Latest posts

Back